PDA

View Full Version : The Hollows - Help please

Double2Seven
01-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Im stuck in one of the first roms after , the first batlle with the Grieverbig .Its a big room filled with water and i just cant get to the second flor, there is a sticky bomb in the middle of the rom but there is nothing to ignite.

Thers a red rock blocking the door to the exit, but i dont even can reach it, there is some wires that lead to that door , but becasue im down the room i dont know what to do.

If anyone remembers please post, it must be something really easy but im stuck...lol

That Hurts You
01-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Not sure if it's the same area I'm thinking of, but you would normally throw the sticky bomb at the red rock blocking the entrance. The bomb will open up the doorway and you can jump across and then climb.
Hope this helps.

graf1k
01-09-2010, 11:10 PM
You have to throw the inert bomb onto the red rock and then swim through one of the subway tunnels to get up higher to turn a switch that lights a fire on one of the gas lines and then use the crossblade to light the gas line near the red rock and then use that flame to light the inert bomb.

Double2Seven
01-10-2010, 12:05 AM
You have to throw the inert bomb onto the red rock and then swim through one of the subway tunnels to get up higher to turn a switch that lights a fire on one of the gas lines and then use the crossblade to light the gas line near the red rock and then use that flame to light the inert bomb.

It must be that.

But i have been ages diving and finding no way up....but now i know thers a subway tunnel, all i found was tunnels blocked by blue rocks, but i cant destroy them yet.

Gotta search that tunnel, thanks for the replies guys.

fivebyfive200
01-10-2010, 11:28 AM
I was stuck on that as well, its the tunnel if face North on the left hand side of the bomb (and the red crystal is on the right) if that makes sense

AOSKINS
01-11-2010, 03:19 AM
Thanks, I had searched, but didn't see that last tunnel.