PDA

View Full Version : help with Black Throne *spoilers*

JiveT
01-09-2010, 08:40 PM
I think I caused some kind of glitch with Azrael I was coming back to him after defeating the second robot and when I was moving the portals around to get the next head powered up it showed a mini-cutscene of the head powering up a few times and then when I changed the portal to one closer to the head it showed a long cutscene which showed blocks being raised up to the sky indicating that I was to go that way but then I talked to him again and it showed yet another cutscene and the floor dropped down beneath him leading to Straga but I never went up top where there is a blue locked door that I have no idea how to get open and doesn't seem particuliarly important now but initially I thought it led to yet a third robot

sorry for the wall of text but I can't figure out if I am locked out of a whole area of the castle if what I experienced was a glitch or what it seemed like something went wrong there

oh and I also don't know how to get to the part of the level where the Abyssal Armor is there is a door that is locked blocking it but it's not blue or anything just a gate that I see no way around

MADasaHatter
01-10-2010, 12:01 AM
the third robot is up there and so is the armor piece

If the game is pointing you towards Straga and you beat him, you'll miss the third robot (good) but never get the piece if you beat him because the tower is gone after straga (bad)

If you don't have a previous save before this bug then I'd say you're screwed

sorry bout that

GLiTcH
01-10-2010, 02:26 AM
im on the puzzle with the scales ... im breaking my head .. any tips

nvm

FlyingSMonster
01-10-2010, 03:10 AM
I'm stuck on the scale puzzle, just got here after defeating the first robot. I'm currently stuck in this room, for some reason one of the statues used as weights disappeared from the scales. I just cannot figure out how to get to the top of the room. I hope my game isn't glitched as I'd have to go all the way back to the beginning of the level with an old save file.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this puzzle?

Edit: Finally figured this damn puzzle out.

BoostinBen
01-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Yeah the solution to this puzzle all lies with the 2nd to highest balance.

FlyingSMonster
01-10-2010, 04:18 AM
Oh great, I'm stuck again going for the third beam. This time on the puzzle with the two sets of pillars that move up and down. There is a portal on each side of the inside portion of the pillars and I can't seem to get across.

If you know what I'm talking about help would be greatly appreciated.

II OE II
01-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Ive been trying to fight this second robot thing for a bit now and was wondering how exactly im supposed to get on top of him when there are no portals to be used?

I may figure this out sooner or later, but help would be great.

EDIT: gah, i cant believe i overlooked the point of making the robot break open the portals to be used.. thanks anyways guys :)

EDIT: also, if you die on the second robot the portals it has broken will stay open, so you dont have to lure him around to open them up again :D

JiveT
01-10-2010, 06:30 AM
luckily I only had to go back an hour or so I think it would have been alright either way it was almost like a shortcut but I am glad I went back and did it right initially the glitch prevented me from going up any higher but when I died it brought back the "top part" of that room Azrael is in

oh well done with Black Throne I missed one chest but I think it was a map or something

GLiTcH
01-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Oh great, I'm stuck again going for the third beam. This time on the puzzle with the two sets of pillars that move up and down. There is a portal on each side of the inside portion of the pillars and I can't seem to get across.

its just like going to the second tower..if u figured that one u shouldnt have a problem on this on. since they're identical

II OE II
01-10-2010, 07:50 AM

that section can be a bit frustrating, but basically you send a portal through your portals (but make sure the last one is a charged one, as you need the boost at the end to get across) this can take some time to get. Also, on your way back, its a bit more frustrating.

II OE II
01-10-2010, 07:52 AM
luckily I only had to go back an hour or so I think it would have been alright either way it was almost like a shortcut but I am glad I went back and did it right initially the glitch prevented me from going up any higher but when I died it brought back the "top part" of that room Azrael is in

oh well done with Black Throne I missed one chest but I think it was a map or something

in the very top of the tower there is an abyssal armor shard piece as well as a soldier artifact and other fun things. if you plan on going for 100% completion you need to load an old save and redo the tower to make sure you get that piece.

gt realist
01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
can someone tell where the hell i gotta go. I'm in the black throne, i've finish 2 beams. now i just talk to azreal and he told me "one final beam and i'll be free" so i saw one door above, but it's lock. if thats the door i gotta go through, how do i open? or if not, where da hell i gotta go? or wat do i do? please HELP

Tai2142
01-11-2010, 04:13 PM
I'm stuck in Black Throne too.
After the part of the Abyssal Armor piece (that I picked up), I return to the stairs room, there is a giant pilar in the Middle of the Room, the pillar has a void mirror in the top, and in the top of the room, is a chest with a key. What I have to do??? I can't reach the chest and the mirror didn't help me.
What should I do???

gt realist
01-11-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm stuck in Black Throne too.
After the part of the Abyssal Armor piece (that I picked up), I return to the stairs room, there is a giant pilar in the Middle of the Room, the pillar has a void mirror in the top, and in the top of the room, is a chest with a key. What I have to do??? I can't reach the chest and the mirror didn't help me.
What should I do???

did u pass the section i'm asking about. if so how did u?

Tai2142
01-11-2010, 04:20 PM
did u pass the section i'm asking about. if so how did u?
No, the door you mencioned isn't the correct door. I don't remember very well, but will have two void mirrors in a part of the room, one in the wall and the other in the ground, if you use the void in the two and enter in the mirror of the wall, you do a big jump and you will reach another part with the same thing. Do it again. Hope it helps.

Tai2142
01-11-2010, 04:37 PM
I got it.
Yeah!!!