PDA

View Full Version : Clever/Funny 360 Avatars.

Lazermatt
01-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Ahoy,

So I was just looking around, and I know its nothing new, but it fascinates me to see what people come up with for their avatars. I stumbled upon this video and found it entertaining so thought I'd share it with you lovely folks: YouTube- xbox 360 avatars 5/5 now in 3d !!!!

And with that, I ask, what is the funniest or cleverest 360 avatar(s) you've made, or seen someone with?

All the best,
-Matt

balance13
01-09-2010, 09:07 PM
That video is way to fast lol, but the Satan one is terrible IMO.

Best i would say is the joker

bapae
01-09-2010, 10:06 PM
don't even throw billy mays in there...

Indyy xXx
01-09-2010, 10:14 PM
rofl watching this made me laugh XD wtf elijah wood haha his one looks funny XD

wow hurley and sawyer from lost look just like them! wow this is awesome :p

Q ipoddy Q
01-09-2010, 10:36 PM
The joker is the best one ive seen

specVjavi
01-09-2010, 11:35 PM
wow how is the satan one a satan one? lol.

Tussell
01-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Not only is the Satan one terrible, but since when is he a celebrity?!

veece16
01-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Some of em were good, except for satin, he looks weird.

Lazermatt
01-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Found some more. Zoey and Louis dont look right to me but Francis and Bill look pretty convincing.

YouTube- Left 4 dead Xbox live Avatar Characters

Mister Buds
01-10-2010, 01:10 AM
haha, hank hill and kramer are awesome.

SaintKnight
01-10-2010, 01:29 AM
I wanna be Bill, but I don't want to pay for that Beret

Tussell
01-10-2010, 01:30 AM
I wanna be Bill, but I don't want to pay for that Beret
I don't understand why anyone wants to pay for anything for their avatar. It completely blows my mind... It's such a waste of money... Especially when you can spend it on stuff like movies, TV shows, DLC, etc.

HALO3 SnIpEr
01-10-2010, 01:55 AM
The ronald mcdonald won i really like

RadiantViper
01-10-2010, 01:57 AM
I don't understand why anyone wants to pay for anything for their avatar. It completely blows my mind... It's such a waste of money... Especially when you can spend it on stuff like movies, TV shows, DLC, etc.

I don't understand why you care what people do with their money ...

Also, I doubt anybody 'wants' to pay for avatar items.

TornShaun
01-10-2010, 02:19 AM
I don't understand why you care what people do with their money ...

Couldn't agree more :)

Tussell
01-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Then why do they do it?

DOOKH8R
01-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Mine has been the joker for a long time, and it was absolutely free. Unlocking green hair was a pain to figure out - but still free.

Royle
01-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Then why do they do it?
To have the coolest avatar around but nobody else cares about your avatar really so there is no point wasting money on stuff for them.

PerpetualHeaven
01-10-2010, 11:52 AM
To have the coolest avatar around but nobody else cares about your avatar really so there is no point wasting money on stuff for them.

Why not? Most of the stuff isn't that expensive. Personally, if I had some extra points laying around, I wouldn't mind pimping out my avatar. Honestly, what is a waste of money? Most people splurge it on fast food, alcohol, movies, and so forth.

So, instead of paying for one type of media, they should purchase another type? Most people who buy movies don't even watch them again. I think books are a better investment. A growing mind needs something good ol' books.

Then why do they do it?

Because it makes their avatar look cool? Who can really say, definitively, what is a waste of money? That's so entirely subjective, personal, and opinionated. People spend money on really stupid shit like fast food. What benefit does fast food have? Nothing. Not only is it gone once you've ate it, it also destroys your body. Hell, cigarettes and alcohol, probably two of the most bought things in the world. Both of which are entirely useless. A lot of things are a waste of money. Money exists to spend.

RadiantViper
01-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Then why do they do it?

I was pointing out the fact that you said "I don't understand why anyone wants to pay for anything for their avatar", as in people would rather pay money than get it for free ... which makes no sense. I doubt anybody 'wants' to pay for anything, for that matter.

Because it makes their avatar look cool? Who can really say, definitively, what is a waste of money? That's so entirely subjective, personal, and opinionated. People spend money on really stupid shit like fast food. What benefit does fast food have? Nothing. Not only is it gone once you've ate it, it also destroys your body. Hell, cigarettes and alcohol, probably two of the most bought things in the world. Both of which are entirely useless. A lot of things are a waste of money. Money exists to spend.

I've probably spent about $10 in the span of a few months on Avatar items ... I've spent that much in 5 minutes at McDonalds :p

Ryuu Kaitou
01-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Lol, Ronald McDonald was pretty fun.

Lil Miss Nikki
01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Some of them was pretty cool, I especially liked the Ronald McDonald one :)

I myself have bought some things from Xbox Avatars Marketplace but most of what I use is avatar awards or free stuff to be honest, must admit I would love to make my avatar look famous but I just haven't got the patience alot of the time.

boblosanchez
01-10-2010, 04:13 PM
My favorites are from the Left 4 Dead avatar video posted. Very cool. The other ones are just characters or people that I wouldn't really care about having as my avatar.

Bill in GH5 looks hilarious.

Ryuu Kaitou
01-10-2010, 05:29 PM
... must admit I would love to make my avatar look famous but I just haven't got the patience alot of the time.

Theres alot of tutorials on youtube on how to make your avatar look like some celebrities. You could follow one of them;)

Link to some tutorials on youtube. (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+make+xbox+360+avatar+l ook+like&search_type=&aq=0&oq=how+to+make+xbox+360+avat)

davhth4
01-11-2010, 10:23 AM
I dont see why people give the joker a red mustache.

TheDeadspace
01-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I dont see why people give the joker a red mustache.

Why so serious?

Presumably because there is no option to have lipstick smeared across your avatar's face, so the next best thing is combining the mouth and moustache into one big smile.

westie420uk
01-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Some of these were cool.

Schism
01-11-2010, 02:13 PM
i think everyone has made a "Joker" avatar at least at some point XD!

ZanKioH
01-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Did no1 see George bush?, take another look.

Easily best 1 :)

Ackis
01-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Goes to show you there are some really creative people in the world. :D