PDA

View Full Version : Drowned Pass Secret Chest

Mr Wuggles1
01-09-2010, 09:45 PM
I have been looking all over the internet for the past couple days as to any ways that this thing can be revealed but I can not find out how to do it. The only reason I even bother with this thing so much is because I am pretty sure the very last lifestone shard i need is in it. If anyone can tell me how to make this thing appear it would be greatly appreciated and before you say it is the shard of the armageddon blade trust me it is not because I am using the armageddon blade now. I will continue to find out how you get it to and when I find out I will be sure to post it here.

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-09-2010, 10:03 PM
It's not in that chest, the Life Shard you're looking for. I only know because people have ALL the Life and Wrath Shards without this chest, people with 1000. I think it's just a game error, like not supposed to be there.

Mr Wuggles1
01-09-2010, 10:10 PM
well if it is not in there then i do not know where else to look because I have checked everywhere. If someone could please submit some sort of video guide for the locations of all the lifestone shards that would be really helpful.

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Actually it's a secret chest, but you don't need it apparently for 1000. Kind of like light all the torches, bam. . . chest destroy all the tomb stones, bam chest. . .

s0k0rel0s
01-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Actually it's a secret chest, but you don't need it apparently for 1000. Kind of like light all the torches, bam. . . chest destroy all the tomb stones, bam chest. . .
now we need the solution for this chest....any ideas?:P