PDA

View Full Version : Den Alley Race

Reno Nex
03-04-2007, 05:57 PM
I know there is probably like 50,000+ topics about this race already asking for help. But they all just say tips on how to do it. Now I've tried everyway for it, but still the closest I've come to it is 1:47. I'm finding it so impossible to do it. So, if someone doesn't mind spending just a few minutes to help me out on this by being the driver for me, I'd be much appreciated. My gamertag is Reno Nex, please add if you don't mind helping and have already completed this race, thanks. :]

Bomber v4
03-04-2007, 06:22 PM
I have a question. What time do you have to finish the race in, Im not online right now.
Thanks

Silme Rana
03-04-2007, 07:51 PM
under 1:40

This is my last race too and I'm finding it pretty frustrating as well.

ZoopSoul
03-04-2007, 08:06 PM
I finally did it last night (now I under need the stunt achievement and the hidden orbs, whee!) after using this tip: park one of those ramp trucks in front of the area that you can't get past with the supercar, and take the supercar the whole way. The only problems you'll have are getting over the ramp at the beginning and fitting through the tunnel midway through. It took me three tries that way with times of 1:45, 1:47, and 1:37, respectively. Good luck!

mrsnugglesalot69
03-04-2007, 08:29 PM
ill send anyone who helps me beat this race 5 bucks :p

Spot2009
03-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Use the sports cars that are provided right in front of the race. Those cars can jump the ramp in the beginning and zoom through the small tunnel in the middle.

I used the car and I got 1:37 even with my crappy driving (Not stars).

LongJon
03-04-2007, 11:46 PM
JEEEYESSSS!!

I just finished this race after a good 10 or so tries,after many diferent ways of trying I completed it using the TVR style sports car up until the bollards where I had a supercar waiting on the other side..

..I also found that night time provided easier driving as there are less cars around and this makes it easier when using the TVR style car 'cos it can't knock other cars off the road like the supercar