PDA

View Full Version : English Zombie with a Top Hat

NitroJesus
01-09-2010, 10:48 PM
I was on Twilight Cathedral, and I used the Grappling Chain to get across the Lava. I get to some room after opening an Experience Chest. I see him and he says "Ah, finally your here" then he attacked me. WTF is going on?

Boneey
01-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Not quite sure myself I have fought him 3 times personally first time was in Anvil's Ford near the grapple point, 2nd time was the part your talking about and the last time I've seen him is in room underneath the coffin you move in the Proving Grounds.

TheLegendOf1977
01-10-2010, 07:36 AM
I beat him 3 times aswell, i know the locations you guys talk about and there is one near the sword piece shard in the water area in Anvils ford ( i think, can never remember the areas names) its actually where one of those portal challenges appeared.
I really like to know if anybody knows more of his locations as he gives more souls every time you beat him, i got 500, 1000 and 2000.

II OE II
01-10-2010, 08:43 AM
the three places i found him were:

Anvils Ford (use abyssal chain)
Twilight Cathedral (use abyssal chain to cross the lava)
Choking Grounds (drag the large coffin)

Kaltmacher
01-10-2010, 09:25 AM
he's called Wicked K. the easyest way to kill him, is to counter his attacks.

1. Choking Grounds in the underground tomb.
2. Near the end of the Angel battle with Ulthane (revisit)
3. Outside Twilight Cathedral (after obtaining Abyssal Chain)
4. Drowned Pass Southeastern-most cave

for exact positions check this video:

YouTube- Darksiders: Wicked K - Top Hat Zombie

NitroJesus
01-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Okay after fighting this guy a few times, I have formed a hypothesis. He is obviously some kind of assassin. Think about it, in a few of the fights he says "Terribly sorry, but I have to kill you now" which is what made me think of it. He is guarding certain places where you would have to go in order to get the complete amount of achievements. Maybe there is a little bit of a side story, you know like the one in Fable II where you have to go and deal with the assassins. Anyone have any other ideas?