PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Gold 2-Day Trial Account

xXx-M6-xXx
01-10-2010, 12:10 AM
Hey Guys,

I am new in the XBox Live World and I would like to take a look in the Online World of my Xbox 360 Games. Does anyone know where I can found an 2-Day Trial Account Code, because I want to test It first before I buy myself a Gold-Account Code for 12months.

Thanks in Advance.

Volzagia
01-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Im pretty sure your not allowed to post about this

xXx-M6-xXx
01-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Im pretty sure your not allowed to post about this

Why am I not?! This is a 360 Forum and I' am new here and would like to take an view into the Online World of my Xbox 360.

Kamakazi Pear
01-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Buy a month of LIVE and see for yourself?...

xXx-M6-xXx
01-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Buy a month of LIVE and see for yourself?...

Well my Problem is that you can't buy one month in any Retail Store in my city. It just starts with 3 Months...or do you know any other way?

Kamakazi Pear
01-10-2010, 12:19 AM
One months aren't sold in Retail Shops (that I know of).
But you can buy them off Ebay for pretty cheap.

Also, there was an Xtival weekend recently, which meant that Gold was free and anyone with silver could go online that weekend. Why didn't you try it then?

But yes, this thread makes it seem like you are hinting at people to give you a free 48 hour trial, and asking for Codes is against the rules. ^.^

R Rated Love
01-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Perhaps he didn't know about the Gold weekend.

Most new games come with 48 hour codes.

xXx-M6-xXx
01-10-2010, 12:21 AM
One months aren't sold in Retail Shops (that I know of).
But you can buy them off Ebay for pretty cheap.

Also, there was an Xtival weekend recently, which meant that Gold was free and anyone with silver could go online that weekend. Why didn't you try it then?

But yes, this thread makes it seem like you are hinting at people to give you a free 48 hour trial, and asking for Codes is against the rules. ^.^

Because I wasn't able to get Online with my Xbox 360. Hmm...can I buy Xbox Live Codes also from the United States and use them on my German Xbox 360?

B T E R
01-10-2010, 12:23 AM
since he isn't asking to buy it off anyone, i think its okay. he is simply asking were it might be found. When your a silver member you normally should get a one month free gold account, then you have to pay. In most online based games you get a 2 day free trial, check something like cod or halo

xXx-M6-xXx
01-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Hmm...damn this is making me crazy. I just wanted to get into my bed right now and play some Xbox 360 Online, but I'am not finding anywhere an Code...also not a 1-month to buy. :(

Starstrukk X360A
01-10-2010, 12:27 AM
since he isn't asking to buy it off anyone, i think its okay. he is simply asking were it might be found. When your a silver member you normally should get a one month free gold account, then you have to pay. In most online based games you get a 2 day free trial, check something like cod or halo

This.
360s usually let the first few accounts that go gold get a one month free trial.
I recommend signing up for Xbox Live and seeing if it offers you the trial. :]

CovertDog
01-10-2010, 12:29 AM
The only ways to get Gold access is,

1. When you 1st sign-up for live you get 1 month free

2. Buy Gold from MS, Retail store or online outlets in either 3 months, 6 months or year terms.

3. Buy a game with a free 48 hour code.

Those are basically all your options.

Kamakazi Pear
01-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Well, all the options have been summed up.

It's a great experience, so I'd just go ahead and buy a year to be honest, there's no risk in you not enjoying it, because it's great fun. :p

But, as has already been mentioned, all new xbox's get 3 free 1 months with them. This means that, when you make an account, it should automatically have a 1 month gold trial.

Seeing as you don't have Gold on your current account anymore, try and make a new one and see if it grants you a month gold.

xXx-M6-xXx
01-10-2010, 12:34 AM
I got one more question...why can I not buy with PayPal or my normal EC-Card @ Xbox.com? I need a Credit Card...that's not fair.

Kamakazi Pear
01-10-2010, 12:38 AM
I'm not sure, I use my mums credit card to pay for live.

I recommend just going to a shop and buying a 3 month or something, so you can try it out. It's not too expensive.

xXx-M6-xXx
01-10-2010, 12:41 AM
If I create a new Xbox 360 Gamertag, I get one month for free?!

Kamakazi Pear
01-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Please stop posting on this thread, all of your questions have been answered. This is my last reply...

As already mentioned... When you buy a NEW Xbox 360, it comes with 3 One Month Trials. This means that the first 3 accounts you make will be granted with a One Month Trial of Xbox LIVE Gold.

So, if you bought your Xbox brand new from a shop of some sort, and you have made less than 3 accounts, then YES, you SHOULD be able to make a new account and have a free One Month Trial.

Just make a new account, and when it says choose your membership, click Gold. It should say something like "You have a one month Xbox Live Gold Trial" or something... Then just accept and you can use the newly made account to play online for a month... Please note this means that you cannot play online using that trial on your current account, but can still get a taster as to how Xbox LIVE works and what it is like.