PDA

View Full Version : When Is Dead Rising 2 out?

illusi0n
01-10-2010, 12:42 AM
So today i downloaded the demo to Dead Rising (1) and i was highly amused as i just finished playing the demo from L4D2 which i thoroughly hated...i find it difficult to Spray & Pray, when my Team can't dodge my bullets...

So played Dead Rising, loved it to pieces to be honest, it's a fun slaughter everything however you want as much as you want kinda game. Certainly for the lols, and has a back story obviously.
So question is, When is dead rising 2 out?

I read on many places

Release Date: Q3 2010

Means fuck all to me =/

Kamakazi Pear
01-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Q3 means 3rd quarter, and means it's in the third quarter of the year (obviously), which is July-September, but there is no confirmed release date. Just keep patient.

Tussell
01-10-2010, 01:16 AM
I felt the same way about Dead Rising when the demo first came out. I downloaded it instantly and loved it to death. However, when I purchased the game, which was like four days later I believe, I got burnt out on it after about a week.

The demo for the game is perfect, because you can do pretty much everything you can in the game, aside from the missions, saving survivors (which is a REAL pain in the ass), etc.

The demo is extremely deceiving.

IGzxManiiac
01-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Kamikaze pear what are you talking about???? Its release date is confirmed to be March 30th, check if you want but every website has it listed as that, heres a link to amazon as well which also states to be released on the 30th of March.

Dead Rising 2 (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Keano
01-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Kamikaze pear what are you talking about???? Its release date is confirmed to be March 30th, check if you want but every website has it listed as that, heres a link to amazon as well which also states to be released on the 30th of March.

Dead Rising 2 (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dead-Rising-2-Xbox-360/dp/B002BWONDU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1263088567&sr=8-1)

It's actually yet to be confirmed and game websites seem to be pulling dates from their arses. Play.com has it at the 29th February whereas Gameplay has it listed as 22nd November.

Every site I have checked has had a different date.

IGzxManiiac
01-10-2010, 02:29 AM
LOL i feel like a dick, I guess the dates got pulled cos the last time i checked some of the websites they said around february and march time now they all seem to be pulling the release dates. I guess we cant expect this game any time soon, not looking promising with that Q3 date for release.

Kamakazi Pear
01-10-2010, 02:38 AM
LOL i feel like a dick, I guess the dates got pulled cos the last time i checked some of the websites they said around february and march time now they all seem to be pulling the release dates. I guess we cant expect this game any time soon, not looking promising with that Q3 date for release.

Never try and correct someone on a release date when it's about Dead Rising 2. Capcom are always very delayed. :p

illusi0n
01-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Yeh, i read they are delaying 4 of there titles so that they do not run hand in hand with 'competition' and they can make a better sale.

@ Tussel, Thanks :) ye i do kinda feel the same about a lot of games as well, but i guess saving survivors you have a time limit/health limit O.o

Tussell
01-10-2010, 10:11 PM
@ Tussel, Thanks :) ye i do kinda feel the same about a lot of games as well, but i guess saving survivors you have a time limit/health limit O.o
Saving survivors is the most annoying thing in any game... Ever...

They never listen... Hopefully if it becomes an objective in Dead Rising 2, they fix the problem, because I've never wanted to go homicidal more in my entire life, then I did when rescuing the survivors.