PDA

View Full Version : lost looking for griever spoilers

toonsage
01-10-2010, 06:07 AM
so im at the stage when you get the electric glove things, i go inside the complexion right where you get the map for the place, and i brake the wall of ice, i brake it water comes out and im back to the begining of the level again and its here where im confused as to where to go =/ theres like a cart and some green lights and im not sure what to do .

Runic Aries
01-10-2010, 06:26 AM
so im at the stage when you get the electric glove things, i go inside the complexion right where you get the map for the place, and i brake the wall of ice, i brake it water comes out and im back to the begining of the level again and its here where im confused as to where to go =/ theres like a cart and some green lights and im not sure what to do .

Well there should be a small cart with nothing on it, just a piece of sheet metal and wheels, get that outa the way, then hit the switch up top and it will move the center track and you can push the REAL train on there. Once there you need to push it into one of the areas where you can jump on the train and climb up some demonic growth on the walls that would be to high to jump on otherwise, hope it helps.

toonsage
01-10-2010, 06:29 AM
wow i feel silly now =p lolz thanx bro