PDA

View Full Version : Gold Perks help

sirwillz
01-10-2010, 05:28 PM
I only have the explosives perk left which is Kill 10 Nazis in 10 seconds with RDX or dynamite. I tried planting all my RDX on the road below the building, when I'm sure there were over 10 Nazi's there, I exploded it but nothing. I need a guranteed 100 Nazi's below me to make sure, it seems. :>

Can anyone show me an ideal place to try this, please? I managed to get 9/10 at one point, but I don't remember the spot I used.

edit: nevermind, I got it.

xDante1986
01-11-2010, 10:37 AM
best place which works for me was in mission where general burned all books, there are many soldiers, I only run into them plant bomb and quickly trigger the button

thewyseone
01-24-2010, 02:23 AM
line the strrets with rdx,climb a building and get yourself up to alarm 4 or 5,wait till the street is littered with natzi's and.................................

thats how i got mine.>:)

Cyanack
01-24-2010, 11:21 PM
line the strrets with rdx,climb a building and get yourself up to alarm 4 or 5,wait till the street is littered with natzi's and.................................

thats how i got mine.>:)

same here. just plant rdx all over the road get on an aa gun and start shooting zeppelins until alarm 5, then just wait til the road below you is covered in nazis, then boom ;) good fireworks show too :p

sjmleicester
02-05-2010, 09:16 AM
I got mine when I had to destroy 3 supply trucks in a mission for Santos.

Just pressed B to equip car with bomb, and drove into the middle of them. Jumped out of the car in time as well. Completed the mission and got the above gold perk in one go.