PDA

View Full Version : Lifestone and Wrath Shard Guide

Runic Aries
01-10-2010, 07:41 PM
This Guide lists all of the locations of all of the Lifestone and Wrath Shard locations so you can get your "Full Power" and "Wrath of War" achievements

Vulgrim

1 Wrath Shard can be purchased for 2500 currency souls.
1 Wrath Core (equivalent of 4 wrath shards) can be purchased for 10,000 currency souls.
1 Wrath Shard can be rewarded for selling Vulgrim artifacts.
2 Lifestone Shards can be rewarded for selling Vulgrim artifacts.

Serpent Holes

1 Lifestone Shard can be found in the Serpent Hole while traveling towards the Twilight Cathedral, if you put on your Mask of Shadows, you will see an orange Shadowflight Boost near the end of the Serpent Hole, use that to boost yourself onto other platforms and continue fallowing this new path until you arrive at the chest.
1 Wrath Shard can be found in the Serpent Hole while traveling towards The Dry Road. Once you enter the Serpent Hole, turn around and fallow the short path to the chest behind you.
1 Wrath Shard can be found in the Serpent Hole while traveling towards Anvil's Ford. As you progress through the Serpent Hole you will notice on your left-hand side there are orange markers you can use your Abyssal Chain to grab on to. you may have to jump before you are able to latch on to each hook. Once you get to the second orange hook, you will see a blue one on your left. Jump and grab onto it and swing over to your chest.

The Crossroads

2 Lifestone Shards can be found in chests in the large room with a broken floor shortly after waking the door. The room should have a large piece of floor missing with shallow water running through the middle. 1 can be obtained from swimming down a hole and fallowing a short underwater tunnel. The other can be obtained from jumping ontop of a destroyed bookcase and using the abysal chain to swing yourself across a gap in the bookshelves, the shard will be in a chest once you clear the gap.

The Choking Grounds

1 Lifestone Shard can be obtained by destroying all of the tombstones. The chest will appear a bit south-west of the Vulgrim location.
1 Wrath Shard can be obtained by opening a chest on the second floor of a destroyed building. Walk down the large ramp in the direction you would take to wake the golem, and turn left, you need to fall down a hole in the wall bringing you to the level 3 basement of the house, you will see a Shadowflight Boost, use that to launch yourself to the level 2 basement and there will be a chest waiting for you.
1 Lifestone Shard can be found one level higher than the previous shard. Use your crossblade and a nearby torch to get rid of the red crystals, then climb up to the third floor, you should be able to see some ice from where you are. Break it with the Tremor Gaunlet and your shard will be directly behind it.

The Broken Stair

1 Lifestone Shard can be found underground in the same tunnel system as Vulgrim. If you use the Serpent Holes to get to the broken stair, proceed straight ahead and dive underwater, you will find the shard at the end of a short underwater tunnel.
1 Lifestone Shard can be found on the broken overpass. Once you get on the overpass by going through the hotel and using the Shadowflight Boosts, turn right and fallow the highway, then take the first left. If you have jumped to the broken piece of the highway you have gone to far, turn around.

Twilight Cathedral

1 Lifestone Shard can be aquired from exploding red crystals in one of the earlier rooms. The first room you enter here is a long square room broken into two parts with a small gap of lava between them. This is directly after you enter the cathedral through the main doors. Go into the room on your left (north) and you should find yourself in an almost square shaped room with a circle drawn on the floor. On the north-east corner of that room you will find a stickey bomb, and on the south-east corner you will see a wall with a hole in it. pick up the bomb and throw it through the hole in the wall. This should explode the red crystals that are covering your Lifestone Shard.
1 Wrath Shard can be found directly one room to the east of the room with 3 angels. The room is in the level 2 basement. The room with 3 angels is very easy to find on the map as it is circular with lots of smaller circles inside of it.
1 Wrath Core (equivalent of 4 Wrath Shards) can be found under the chest with Abyssal Armor. You start in the room right before the boss room, this is the same room we found the Lifestone Shard earlier. There should be a block you pushed down in the south-east corner, jump on that and proceed north. Hit the plant-thing above the door with your crossblade so you can enter the door, and you will be in a room with 3 chests, one will have your wrath core, one will have abyssal armor, and the other will have currency souls.

Drowned Pass

1 Lifestone Shard can be found directly across from the Vulgrim location in Drowned Pass. If you use the Serpent Holes to get there, walk straight and as you reach the edge of the cliff you will see a blue grappling hook, use the Abyssal Chain to swing across and enjoy your shard.
1 Wrath Shard can be found in between two pieces of blue ice. If you jump into the water and swim north, you will see on your compas at the very most north eastern side a long tunnel that goes from the water to a dead end above the water. Walk up the tunnel, and break the ice for your shard.
1 Lifeshard can be found on a small cliff on the middle of the western wall. If you go to the northern most submerged building on the map, and go directly west you will find a submerged blue platform. Dive underwater and hit the crystal, this will make the platform raise up. You dont have to worry about time so dont panic, make your way slightly south of where the crystal was and you will find a path that will take you accross from where the shard is. Jump on the platform you just raised up and take the shard.
1 Wrath Shard can be found on the way to Drowned Pass from Scorched Ground. As you continue along your path to Drowned Pass, you will come to a room with a large rotating fan as the floor. If you backtrack to the hallway before this room, you will see a wall seperating two rooms that is broken at the top. Through that hole in the wall you can shoot a Voidwalker Portal onto a Voidwalker Marker. From here, jump onto a fan blade and ride it until you pass the south doorway. After passing this doorway, you should be able to see a section on the map with no floor, this is a hallway that exists under the fanblade. You will have to make a leap of faith and jump as far as you can into this hallway, use Shadowflight if you have to, but there are no boosters, and grapple onto the orange point at the end of the hallway. Once you are on the ground again, launch yourself up the Shadowflight Boost and you should see a Voidwalker Marker on the roof. Shoot a portal on this new marker and jump back down the way you came, boost back up, and go though the portal again. you should find yourself right next to the chest. To escape this room, simply climb though the hole in the wall or jump into the Voidwalker Portal.
1 Wrath shard can be found on the path from Drowned Pass to Anvil's Ford. As you leave Drowned Pass you should look to your left and see some ice, break it with your Tremor Gaunlet and walk in the newly opened area. There will be a hole in the wall on the left hand side you can walk into and find your chest.

Anvil's Ford

1 Wrath Shard can be found in Anvil's Ford after climbing some Demonic Growth. If you fallow the route you took when War and Ulthane were battling Angels, there is one wall almost completely covered in Demoic Growth behind the building that Ulthane throws you ontop of. If you climb around the wall using the Domic growth, you will find your shard.
1 Wrath Shard can be found on the route Ulthane took while you were both fighting angels. If you go the route that Ulthane took you will approach a large tree and a waterfall. You should see a blue hook you can use with your Abyssal Chain to swing across and take the Shard. (Note: When you approach the chest you may startle Wicked K, a zombie that speaks fluent Englsih, wears a top hat and a cane, he is not a pushover, using Wrath move or Chaos Form against him is recomended)

Runic Aries
01-10-2010, 07:48 PM
The Hallows

1 Wrath Shard can be found very early on. Soon after entering the dungeon you will be ambushed in a hallway with drains along both walls. After this you dive underwater and when you get to the end of your swimming adventure you will have to hit a switch to turn off a fan. The wrath shard you are looking for is right next to this switch and a currency soul chest.
1 Lifestone Shard can be found also near the starting room where you battle the Griever for the first time. There will be a door in this room which is blockaded by ice, this door is on the south-east corner of the room. fallow this path until you get to a room with train tracks in it. If you jump on the train tracks and look north you should see two broken down train cars, if you run in between the train car on the right and the support beams in the tunnel, you can get behind the train car on the left and take your Lifestone Shard.
1 Wrath Shard can be found in the room directly before the boss room. The shape of the room is all twisted as the room is a gourge with tunnels, it is very easy to pick out since it is one of he only rooms in the area without a shape to it. Flood the room with water both times, if you have already done that then you dont have to worry about it. The room can be flooded by breaking 2 sets of ice with your Tremor Gaunlet. Once the room has been flooded both times, look on the southern wallnear the middle of the water for a black and yellow striped ledge you can grab on to. When you find it, climb up the 3 ledges and run to your right. you should find youself in or near a broken drainpipe where ice used to be. Turn around and jump to the pipe across from you and claim your Shard.

The Dry Road

1 Lifestone Shard can be found behind a wall of ice. As you progress through The Dry Road, you will make your way to a room with a climing rope in the middle with 3 large plants guarding it. Hit each plant with a single crossblade and jump for the rope, get across as fast as possible and climb the wall of demonic growth. As you exit the room you will find yourself leaving a drainage pipe, as soon as you leave, turn right and you will see some ice. Destroy it with your Tremor Gaunlet and your shard will be waiting for you.
1 Wrath Shard can be found in the same room as the previous one. If you look in the opposite direction of the demonic growth you used to proceed to the ashlands you will see some more demonic growth on the northern side of the room. Use your Abyssal Chain or jump up and climb up to the small ledge. Then look up and you should see an orange hook. Use the Abyssal Chain to pull yourself up, fallow the cave infront of you for a couple second and arrive at your chest.

The Ashlands

1 Lifestone Shard can be found in the room with multiple plants handing from the ceiling directly after you stop the drill and fall into the underground pool of water. Where you are supposed to go in this room is north after knocking down a piece of road with a stickey bomb, before you go there, go East. You should see a Shadowflight Boost once you walked past all the plants, use that and boost yourself up and your prize will be right infront of you.
1 Wrath Shard can be found in the northern part of the Ashlands. If you look to the very most North point on the map, you will see a long rock trail, if you go to the east end of that path, and jump down to the ground level, you can see a wall of ice, break it with your Tremor Gauntlet to claim your shard.

Iron Canopy

1 Wrath Shard can be found in the very first room of the dungeon. As you progress you will come across a bridge made of spider webbing that will break after you cross it. Proceed down the road and look to your left, you will see a large wooden fence, it can be very hard to see unless you are looking for it. This fence can be broken down, simply hit it a few times with your Chaoseater, Scythe or Tremor Gaunlet and the fence will break, giving you access to the shard.
1 Wrath Shard can be found in the room with a floor made of ice/spiderwebs and a large spider is crawling around underneith you. Once you push the large block into the middle of the floor so it can be grabbed by the demon plant hanging from the ceiling, knock it down and jump on the West side of the block. Wait for the plant to pick you up and jump backwards. You should grab on to another ledge, if not try again. When you get on the ledge, you should be able to see your shard if you look along the western wall.

The Black Throne

1 Lifestone Shard can be found in the second tower of The Black Throne. When you enter the second tower you will eventually come to a room that uses a weight/elevator puzzle. After this room you will find yourself running around a few hallways. After you Shadowflight Boost for the first time in this hallway. you will come to a very small set of stairs with a Voidwalker Marker on the floor directly after it. Back up so you are standing half way up the staircase, turn around and look up. You should see another Voidwalker Marker. Shoot a portal on the one you currently see aswell as the on on the floor next to you. Walk into the portal and grab your Lifestone Shard.

Eden

1 Wrath Shard can be found as you walk up the stairs towards the tree. About half way up there will be an area below the staircase you can jump down on, jump there and put on your new Mask of Shadows. Your chest should be under the staircase.

Runic Aries
01-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Bosses:
Each one of the game's dungeon bosses possesses a Lifestone Core, equivilant of 4 Lifestone Shards. The bosses and their locations are listed as fallows.

Tiamat - Twilight Cathedral
The Griever - The Hallows
The Stygian - The Leviathan Pit
Slitha - Iron Canopy
Straga - The Black Throne

All of the game's bosses are a part of the campaign and cannot be skipped. As such these 5 Lifestone Cores were not taken into count for this guide.

Fury's Embrace:
Finding the Fury's Embrace Enchantment can greatly help you locate chests. It acts as a compass when equipped to any weapon, letting you see all of the chests and artifacts on the map of the area you are currently in or around. Fury's Embrace can be obtained in the Black Throne, the final dungeon in the game. This link will inform you how to find it.

YouTube- Darksiders : Wrath of War Amélioration Etreinte de Fureur

YES I AM AWARE THE VIDEO IS FRENCH, HOWEVER AT THIS TIME IT IS THE ONLY YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWING THE LOCATION, IT STILL SHOWS HOW TO GET FROM THE START OF THE BLACK THRONE TO FURY'S EMBRACE.

Notes:
None of these chests are missable, and once you have passed one you can always go back and get it again, if you are missing some shards after fallowing this guide, try to look again.

I hope this has helped you in some way, if you have any questions you can feel free to send me a message via x360a, Xbox Live, or in this thread, I will be happy to help.

Special Thanks To:
S2N pickle boyz (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=66806)
Prototype360 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=242085)
Dstrukt (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=21300)
Balrog (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=44439)
Medelus (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=27211)

Balrog
01-10-2010, 07:52 PM
For the Dry Road Serpent Hole, I believe you just have to turn around right when you appear in the Serpent Hole and you will see a path forming up behind you leading to a platform with the chest on it.

For the Anvil's Ford Serpent Hole, you have to look out for grappling points to the left as you run along the path, it's around the middle of the run I'd say. I am not sure if you need the Mask of Shadows or not to see the grappling points. After you grapple along four points, you'll land on a platform with the chest.

I'm not sure what the shards in those chests are, but what I know for sure is that out of the three chests in the Serpent Holes, you get 1 Life Shard and 2 Wrath Shards.

Runic Aries
01-10-2010, 08:00 PM
For the Dry Road Serpent Hole, I believe you just have to turn around right when you appear in the Serpent Hole and you will see a path forming up behind you leading to a platform with the chest on it.

For the Anvil's Ford Serpent Hole, you have to look out for grappling points to the left as you run along the path, it's around the middle of the run I'd say. I am not sure if you need the Mask of Shadows or not to see the grappling points. After you grapple along four points, you'll land on a platform with the chest.

I'm not sure what the shards in those chests are, but what I know for sure is that out of the three chests in the Serpent Holes, you get 1 Life Shard and 2 Wrath Shards.

Thanks for the info on how to get to the chests, I havnt gotten far enough yet to have obtained the serpent holes so I cant check which method or shards are which yet, this helps out alot.

Medelus
01-10-2010, 10:15 PM
The Twilight Cathedral Serpent Hole yields the Life Shard, the other two contain the Wrath Shards. Much obliged for the guide.

Dargoldium
01-10-2010, 10:26 PM
For one of the pieces you get from Vulgrim it is for trading on the overlord artifact, not any of the others

Spawnus
01-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Once this is done this needs Sticking!

I'm glad someone has started putting one of these together, been looking for one of these for ages.

S2N pickle boyz
01-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Its 2 life shards and 1 wrath core for selling artifacts

Runic Aries
01-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Its 2 life shards and 1 wrath core for selling artifacts Thanks, I knew it was 2 and 1 but I couldnt remember which one. Also sorry if this gets updated kinda slowly, I'm updating it basicly on ones I find in my apocolyptic playthough so I only have access to some at a time. If you know where some are, it would be really helpful if you could share that :D

Tai2142
01-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Thnx, you saved my life.

S2N pickle boyz
01-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Anvils Ford

1 wrath shard -- When you get near the end of the challange with ulthane you will have to jump a gap dont jump over it turn around there should be some vines to climb up behind you.Once you climb up there will be more vines to the right follow them around to the chest

1 wrath shard -- go back to where u did the challange against ulthane u will see a big tree and a waterfall.Once there you'll see i cave with a wrath chest use your abyssal chain to swing over to it
(note when also coming back for this one you will fite the english zombie before you can get it)

II OE II
01-11-2010, 12:11 AM

for the chest in the anvil ford serpent road, you do not require the mask of shadows to see the red grapple points. it is more specifically located along the second turn of the road.

Grausherra
01-11-2010, 02:32 AM
I don't know how much help this will be, but I found a list of each location and how many lifestone/cores are in each. Checking said list and the one in this topic, that should give us an idea of what's missing from what.

Location | # of Shards | Wrath Cores

Vulgrim (for sale) | 1 | 1
Vulgrim (Overlord Artifact reward) | - | 1
Serpent Holes | 2 | -
Crossroads | 1 | -
Scalding Gallow | 2 | -
Choking Grounds | 1 | -
Broken Stair | - | -
Twilight Cathedral | 2 | 1
Drowned Pass | 1 | -
Drowned Pass to Anvil's Ford | 1 | -
Anvil's Ford | 2 | -
The Hollows | 2 | -
Dry Road | - | -
The Ashlands | 1 | -
Iron Canopy | 2 | -
The Black Throne | 1 | -
Eden | 1 | -

Location | # of Shards | Lifestones

Vulgrim (Soldier Artifact reward) | 1 | -
Vulgrim (Champion Artifact reward) | 1 |
Serpent Holes | 1 | -
Crossroads | 1 | -
Scalding Gallow | - | -
Choking Grounds | 2 | -
Broken Stair | 2 | -
Twilight Cathedral | 1 | 1
Drowned Pass | 2 | -
Anvil's Ford | - | -
The Hollows | 1 | 1
Dry Road | 1 | -
The Ashlands | 2 | 1
Iron Canopy | - | 1
The Black Throne | 1 | 1
Eden | - | -

Source:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=942006&topic=53004606

Prototype360
01-11-2010, 03:21 AM
In Iron Canopy there is a Wrath Shard in the room where you use that stone pillar to knock down the big spider underneath the web. Facing inside from the entrance look up at the roof worm thing and its too the right of it. Just knock down the stone pillar and grab on to the edge and jump on the broken wooden bridge.

simdude007
01-11-2010, 04:50 AM
There is a lifestone shard found in the Black Throne. See this post by someone on the playstation forums for details: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/darksiders/34427-help-chest.html

Runic Aries
01-11-2010, 04:53 AM
There is a lifestone shard found in the Black Throne. See this post by someone on the playstation forums for details: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/darksiders/34427-help-chest.html

Yeah I remember that one was there, it just becomes alot easier and more accurate to do it while I find them or access them because I can make a detailed description of how to get it rather than something like "go to this place and open the chest"
Thanks for the help however.

S2N pickle boyz
01-11-2010, 05:48 AM
Eden 1 Wrath shard

On your way up the stairs to the tree of knowledge you will see a path off to the left jump down and go under the stairs

The Dry Road 1 warth shard

On your way passing through The Dry Road you will come to a room with a wire and three of those demon celling things.To the right should be demonic vines climb up and abyssal chain to very top chest will be at end of the cave

MrRedrum
01-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Eden 1 Wrath shard

On your way up the stairs to the tree of knowledge you will see a path off to the left jump down and go under the stairs

On your way passing through The Dry Road you will come to a room with a wire and three of those demon celling things.To the right should be demonic vines climb up and abyssal chain to very top chest will be at end of the cave

Thanks a lot! I was missing the Dry Road wrath shard. I was looking all over the place for that damn last shard and couldn't find it anywhere. I thought I got everything there already but apparently not. :woop:

Runic Aries
01-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Eden 1 Wrath shard

Lol, that Dry road shard is probably the last one I needed, thanks Ill update this now.

Spawnus
01-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Holy crap that was the last 1 I needed!

Gotta love this Forum at times hehe

ConfusedGeek
01-11-2010, 03:09 PM
there is no quick way of telling where you have to go to locate an item? like in acII, it will tell you how many x/y you picked up.

btw, why isnt there an artifact list?

LSDragon
01-11-2010, 05:14 PM
NIce done man.
It looks like i've got all these already, but still missing 2 wrath's (at least), 1 Lifestone, 1 soldier artifact and 2 (top one's) legendary ench's.

Its driv'n me nuts

S2N pickle boyz
01-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Your Welcome anything i could do to help!;) For LSDragon you need the soldier artifact will get you a life shard.

LSDragon
01-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Your Welcome anything i could do to help!;)

Do you know whats on the chest in the building in front of vulgrim in crossroads? I still cant get this.
I killed all fire angels but the chest does'nt appear.

S2N pickle boyz
01-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Do you know whats on the chest in the building in front of vulgrim in crossroads? I still cant get this.
I killed all fire angels but the chest does'nt appear.

if your talking about the secret chest you have to break all the fire hydrants its just souls but if your talking about different one need explain some more

LSDragon
01-11-2010, 07:34 PM
if your talking about the secret chest you have to break all the fire hydrants its just souls but if your talking about different one need explain some more

Yea, that.... secret invisible chest yea.... but if it is just souls i wont bother anymore.

Thanx again.

Runic Aries
01-11-2010, 07:58 PM
there is no quick way of telling where you have to go to locate an item? like in acII, it will tell you how many x/y you picked up.

btw, why isnt there an artifact list? Someone is currently working on an artifact list so I wouldn't worry about that, it should be up soon

Hybridchld
01-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Nice guide helped me get the last two Wrath Shards i needed.

Thanks

ConfusedGeek
01-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Someone is currently working on an artifact list so I wouldn't worry about that, it should be up soon

good to know, im missing one now.

was wondering if you (or any one else) had any tips on how to find missing items? i went to each worm hole and looked around (changing levels when needed) an seem to have found all the items visible when you exit the wormhole.

like a path i should take to make sure the whole map is taken.

Dstrukt
01-11-2010, 11:54 PM
There is another Life Shard in Drowned Pass. The one where you have to hit the levitating block with your sword in the water. The block is southeast of Vulgrim; look for two cliff faces with a gap in the middle on your map. Once you levitate the block, swim left a little bit to a ramp that leads straight to the block and over to the other cliff where the chest awaits.

Runic Aries
01-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Well when I was missing a few, I checked areas where I didnt spend much time in, dungeons which I didnt find the hordeseeker for (why the hell do I always find the hordeseekers after I beat the dungeons?) or chests that are hard to find such as the one in dry road or black throne.

Fury's Embrace also helps out alot for finding this stuff

@Dstrukt (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=21300), thanks alot for the location. only a few more left I think, after that it's just making sure it is all easy to understand.

ConfusedGeek
01-12-2010, 02:15 AM
i posted that when i needed one of each of the 3.

then i read you guide again (10-20 times), and notice crossroads. uhg. i have been in crossroads a bunch, but never been in the building since the first time. found and artifacts and a yellow shard.

sold the artifact and got the last shard i needed.

thanks for the guide.

Runic Aries
01-12-2010, 02:51 AM
Well all the Shards are now up, the only thing left is making sure that no one has problems finding them. If you do you can post here or message me, I will be happy to answer any questions and I hope this can be of help :)

Zombiechild
01-13-2010, 09:31 AM
You sir are a Tank :) and i owe you a couple of beers lol:drunk

thanks to your guide found the last Wrath shard last night so im 1 happy camper!

you should post it to the Xbox360.com forums theres loads of people unable to find wrathshards!( i was 1 of them)

So thanks again keep up the good work!

Now.. when i get home its back to working out how to get the enviromental kills.. do they stack across playthroughs!? hmm...

Runic Aries
01-13-2010, 01:03 PM
You sir are a Tank :) and i owe you a couple of beers lol:drunk

thanks to your guide found the last Wrath shard last night so im 1 happy camper!

you should post it to the Xbox360.com forums theres loads of people unable to find wrathshards!( i was 1 of them)

So thanks again keep up the good work!

Now.. when i get home its back to working out how to get the enviromental kills.. do they stack across playthroughs!? hmm...

I dont believe they do but it isnt that hard if you start at the beginning, I think I got mine about 3 hours into the game

Suki
01-13-2010, 05:43 PM
ok i am missing 1 life shard it is my last collectable i ahev everything else, i have been everywhere 10 times and nothing showing up so i thought i would actually go to each location of where the chest should be to make sure, and as i approached the one in ashlands where u float then grapple over to it i could see the chest was there and it was closed which is weird because i remember collecting this one, so 6 monsters appeared around it which i killed i pressed B to interact with the chest war rips off the lid and nothing its emprty and im still missing 1 life shard i now know that mine has glitched DAMN.

ConfusedGeek
01-13-2010, 06:43 PM
ok i am missing 1 life shard it is my last collectable i ahev everything else, i have been everywhere 10 times and nothing showing up so i thought i would actually go to each location of where the chest should be to make sure, and as i approached the one in ashlands where u float then grapple over to it i could see the chest was there and it was closed which is weird because i remember collecting this one, so 6 monsters appeared around it which i killed i pressed B to interact with the chest war rips off the lid and nothing its emprty and im still missing 1 life shard i now know that mine has glitched DAMN.

have u collected all the artifacts?

Link2010
05-10-2010, 11:54 PM
if you take the serpent hole to scalding gallows, you can climb a wall before even leaving the broken building you appear in and there is a wrath shard RIGHT THERE

Evolvr2006
05-11-2010, 06:18 PM
I can't find this one:

1 Wrath Shard can be found on the way to Drowned Pass from Scorched Ground. As you continue along your path to Drowned Pass, you will come to a room with a large rotating fan as the floor. If you backtrack to the hallway before this room, you will see a wall seperating two rooms that is broken at the top. Through that hole in the wall you can shoot a Voidwalker Portal onto a Voidwalker Marker. From here, jump onto a fan blade and ride it until you pass the south doorway. After passing this doorway, you should be able to see a section on the map with no floor, this is a hallway that exists under the fanblade. You will have to make a leap of faith and jump as far as you can into this hallway, use Shadowflight if you have to, but there are no boosters, and grapple onto the orange point at the end of the hallway. Once you are on the ground again, launch yourself up the Shadowflight Boost and you should see a Voidwalker Marker on the roof. Shoot a portal on this new marker and jump back down the way you came, boost back up, and go though the portal again. you should find yourself right next to the chest. To escape this room, simply climb though the hole in the wall or jump into the Voidwalker Portal.

I can't find the room at all. I have NO idea how to get there. I've tried going through Anvils ford. I've tried going through Scalding Gallow. Nothing seems to take me there. I've been searching for how to get there for like an hour to no avail. Any help on real good directions on how to get to this room?

MadBrok
06-16-2011, 07:39 AM
the best thing you can possibly do is find THE LEGENDARY ENHANCEMENT CALLED FURY'S EMBRACE

trust me, this makes finding every artifact and chest so much easier. If you can't be bothered searching, it has an effect of revealing everything on every world map, chests, artifacts, whatever.

MadBrok
06-16-2011, 07:47 AM
I can't find this one:

I can't find the room at all. I have NO idea how to get there. I've tried going through Anvils ford. I've tried going through Scalding Gallow. Nothing seems to take me there. I've been searching for how to get there for like an hour to no avail. Any help on real good directions on how to get to this room?

There's a massive fan that is turning around man. I can't be bothered giving you exact coordinates, but scour the area surrounding the fan between the Scalding Gallows and Drowned Pass and you will find it. Anvil's Ford has no connection whatsoever. It took me a while too

ruslan74
01-23-2012, 06:53 AM
"1 Wrath Shard can be found in the Serpent Hole while traveling towards The Dry Road. Once you enter the Serpent Hole, turn around and fallow the short path to the chest behind you."

The damn last shard I was missing and thanks to this I found it! Other guides mention only 2 collectibles in the Serpent Hole!