PDA

View Full Version : Brady Game guide broken. cant find last champ artfct

IPI2ODiiGY
01-11-2010, 12:12 AM
brady game guide is wrong, on so many different things. the guide is almost like a rough draft of the game before it came out. i CANT find this last champ artifact and ive been searching online and apprently ppl have been finding them in different places. i hve found them in iron canopy , cathedral, the hollow, black throne, scalding gallow spining blades. cant find the other ones. ive heard people found them in different places but i haave no idea

II OE II
01-11-2010, 12:32 AM
which one are you missing exactly as i might be able to help.

the upper left champion artifact is located in the area that leads from the choking grounds to the broken stair.

ErmacVersion1
01-11-2010, 03:27 AM
which one are you missing exactly as i might be able to help.

the upper left champion artifact is located in the area that leads from the choking grounds to the broken stair. Thanks. I was missing this one too. The guide says it's in the Scalding Gallow near where you use the voidwalker to get the empty vessel. Clearly a misprint on their part. Good find man. Now to grind my levels on my weapons and then beat the game.

IPI2ODiiGY
01-11-2010, 04:06 AM
where excatly is it? i think this is the one im missing but i cant find it where you described

ApochWeiss
01-11-2010, 05:10 AM
Is it just me or have the Brady Guides always been broken since Lost Odyssey? I picked this up too about 1/2 through the 1st run through and I noticed a few chests are out of order and also have different item names listed too. Odd.

Either way, thanks for letting me know about this one, was considering getting all the artifacts this run through since I'm so close to that anyhow naturally haha. I'll keep this one in mind, though I got the enhancement that shows on the map where the artifacts are so I dunno if I got that one or not yet. Hopefully it'll make my life easier :D

II OE II
01-11-2010, 05:53 AM
where excatly is it? i think this is the one im missing but i cant find it where you described

if i recall there will be a spot where you need to use two shadowflight orbs to reach the far side of this tunnel, but there is an ice formation BELOW these orbs (dont worry, there is ground there...) and it should be behind it.

HannShotFirst
01-11-2010, 06:05 AM
I believe I'm missing the lower left one (Around 7-8 o'clock). Anyone know where it is? It's the only one I'm missing, so help would be much appreciated.

NwO GENERAL
01-11-2010, 08:58 AM
all so missing upper left and bottom left seems like they might not be in the same place cuz i went to wear they said the upper left is and i all ready got it so their are only 6 if somebody can say i found 1 hear "any help will be great"

Wavemaster
01-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Last one i found was in the Hollow. There is a room where you open the ceiling and a giant spire comes crashing through the floor. The water level raises not only in the room below, but also in a room a bit back. There you have to swim under water to find that there are two pipes. Pick the one to the north. At the end just swim up to get the artifact. Its a bit difficult to see that there is a room above the pipe, thats why I missed it.

Good luck ;)

Darc Jak
01-14-2010, 11:16 AM
OMG!!! II OE II, I could kiss you! I've been looking for this damn thing for two hours!

RedDwarfI
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
OMG!!! II OE II, I could kiss you! I've been looking for this damn thing for two hours!
When returning to The Hollows how do I get to the room with the champion artifact - I've been trying for hours !!! Is there another way other than through Anvil Ford?

ElvisOfTheDead
01-31-2010, 07:14 AM
Strat guides have been broken for years. I've completely stopped buying them. They don't provide all the info to 100% anymore, and with DLC they just get outdated...I pretty much just use this site for all my questions :)

RedDwarfI
02-02-2010, 01:31 PM
When returning to The Hollows how do I get to the room with the champion artifact - I've been trying for hours !!! Is there another way other than through Anvil Ford?
My bad - I found it. For anyone else looking in the hollows trying to find the pump room:

Go up the stairs in the room where you meet the griever for the first time (when you have a gun belonging to an angel) and continue on to the train tracks, the pump room is straight ahead when you first see the trains.

Anyone having difficulty message me and I'll give more details.