PDA

View Full Version : To those missing 1 Lifestone Shard You might want to read

Mr Wuggles1
01-11-2010, 01:04 AM
I am pretty sure I have found out why a bunch of people are not finding all of them. I have searched every location and every corner. I'm using the legendary enchantment that allows you to see all in game items but I still see no chests. I went through each area about 5 or 6 times and still no chests are there. I think the life shard that is missing is one of the ones you get from vulgrim for bringing him the artifacts. I believe it is 1 for bringing him all of the soldier artifacts and the other he gives you is for bringing him all the champion artifacts. The point being is that I believe if you bring him the last soldier artifact and the last champion artifact at the same time that you may not get both lifestone shards. Instead you might just get one. Thats what I think however If someone can prove me wrong then please do. Other wise I am almost 100% sure that I am right.

II OE II
01-11-2010, 01:25 AM
i just turned in the last solider and champion artifact and i got both shards myself. though im still actually missing one shard.. and i checked the guide and everywhere in the game, especially the serpent roads and the black tower.

S2N pickle boyz
01-11-2010, 01:46 AM
you mite want to check the hollows and black throne were the last i needed

II OE II
01-11-2010, 01:47 AM
triple checked the entire map, so mehs.. im going for an xp grind then ill try again T_T

Sinfulfate
01-11-2010, 01:48 AM
For me I was missing the one in the library. The guides around the net calls the area the Crossroads which is what confused me. I'd wrap to the Crossroads and see I had no chests left and assumed I had that one. Luckily while I was grinding to max my weapons out I passed by the library and found it.

S2N pickle boyz
01-11-2010, 01:57 AM
when i was looking for everything i went to each tower and make sure to check every floor on the map it wont show the chest unless you highlight that floor of the map

II OE II
01-11-2010, 01:58 AM
i recall collecting that chest near the start of the game unless im thinking of a different chest. ill have a look after i do my xp run.

Mr Wuggles1
01-11-2010, 04:19 AM
I don't know. Maybe it is just me but i have looked literally everywhere the only place that I am not 100% sure about is the black throne but I have looked all over the place to find this thing but I just cant find it. I have check the crossroads, the choking grounds, the broken stairs, the twilight cathedral, the drowned pass, the hollows, the dry road, the serpent hole, I have turned in all the artifacts so i should have both of them, and the ashlands. Like I said I have looked all over the black throne but I can not find it. The only reason that I think it is the one that I am missing is because I just do not remember getting it. So please someone help me.

Mr Wuggles1
01-11-2010, 04:20 AM
If someone did not catch what I was trying to get at in the last post it was that I am curious where the one in the black throne is.

simdude007
01-11-2010, 04:31 AM
I was missing the one in the Black Throne myself because I hadn't checked EVERYWHERE on the map while I thought I had. The reason for this being that the chest is located at the very top of the map. Here is a link better explaining the location of that lifestone shard: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/darksiders/34427-help-chest.html

Hope this helps :)

Mr Wuggles1
01-11-2010, 04:36 AM
OMG i found it holy crap i thought I would look in the black throne just one last time and for some reason I didn't see it on my big map but when i looked at the mini map it was there.no wonder i couldn't find it. I honestly hope no one else experiences this lame ass glitch.

II OE II
01-11-2010, 09:56 AM
so it turns out that the stupid life shard chest in the black tower was the one i was missing somehow.. i swear i got it before, but o well. thanks for putting up with my carelessness everyone :P

S2N pickle boyz
01-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Alot of people miss the Black tower one ;).One wrath shard i missed was in eden. Congratulations on finding your last life shard

Spawnus
01-11-2010, 12:36 PM
That was my final Lifeshard, now just for the final Wrathshard, any ideas on one that can be missed very easierly? I have the Eden one

JiveT
01-13-2010, 03:15 AM
You know I would swear I didn't get a lifeshard from Vulgrim for turning in 20 pieces I turned in the Overlord and last Soldier artifact at the same time and I didn't see any life shard pop up.

Donaugh
01-13-2010, 03:35 AM
I am pretty sure I have found out why a bunch of people are not finding all of them. I have searched every location and every corner. I'm using the legendary enchantment that allows you to see all in game items but I still see no chests. I went through each area about 5 or 6 times and still no chests are there. I think the life shard that is missing is one of the ones you get from vulgrim for bringing him the artifacts. I believe it is 1 for bringing him all of the soldier artifacts and the other he gives you is for bringing him all the champion artifacts. The point being is that I believe if you bring him the last soldier artifact and the last champion artifact at the same time that you may not get both lifestone shards. Instead you might just get one. Thats what I think however If someone can prove me wrong then please do. Other wise I am almost 100% sure that I am right.

Its definately not that mate. Try the Black Throne weighted room, there is a chest in there that does not pop up on a map until you are in the room. to get it go to the top of the 3 lifts and go up the side as if you were going to that mini boss fight again. The first set of stairs you hit go about half way up, then stop and do a 180 while looking approx 45 degrees upwards. you will see a VW portal spot. Link that to the one just up the stairs from where you are now and voila achievement unlocked.

ChowderlyDude
01-13-2010, 04:09 AM
I don't know what the weighted room is. Could someone make a video that shows how you get to that location.

Deadly
01-13-2010, 06:11 AM
LOL i was forgetting this last one for vulgrim lol

Treguard
01-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Are any chests, collectables etc missable or can you always go back?

the MadMann
01-13-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm missing only one life shard but it's the one you get from fulgrim for turning in all of the artifacts. I've looked everywhere I can think of and even followed the guide but I still can't find it. I think it might still be in the hollows if I can figure out how to get back there.

Are any chests, collectables etc missable or can you always go back?
I'm pretty sure you can go back and get everything you need, I'm going through it all now trying to clean up a few achievements before I go after the destroyer.

ChowderlyDude
01-13-2010, 02:54 PM
OK I found it, when you start off, go to the outside with the spinning towers then go across then you are in the weighted room

St0nerJR
01-16-2010, 10:35 AM
I was missing the one in the Black Throne myself because I hadn't checked EVERYWHERE on the map while I thought I had. The reason for this being that the chest is located at the very top of the map. Here is a link better explaining the location of that lifestone shard: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/darksiders/34427-help-chest.html

Hope this helps :)

you my good man are a god thank you soooooooo much spent over a day looking for this last chest

Bexula
05-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Arghh, I've been fretting over this for ages, I've worked out that it's the black throne lifestone shard I've missed, but the stupid elevator glitched and dropped me back through with no way back up, and no apparent fix, grrrr!!!!!

:rant: