PDA

View Full Version : How do you escape a level 5 alarm?

xEatableCrayonx
01-11-2010, 01:08 AM
I just finished a mission ,I got on a AA gun and went to work!!! well now I have aircraft after me as well as Tanks, and it seems like every Nazi in France. I cant seem to shake them can anybody help? :uzi::uzi::uzi: :eek:

ril14ey
01-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Best way i found is to run like hell to the fields in the north, although it is difficult to escape from them at the best of times. The water running from the north down the western side pof the map is a good place to escape and try to get to the eiffel tower. I dont think you can use the hideout there till towards the end of the game though.

If your going for the perk, i found the best way, which was posted by someone else was to use the AA gun near your catacomb head quaters, ensure you've blocked the entrance with a gestapo car or the sturm truck (dont remember the name for it), get your alarm level to 5, then take the car to the eiffel tower.
Hope this helps

Dz06lt
01-11-2010, 01:48 AM
i got away like cake, i got to level 5 using the AA guns at the huge church above the bell then just ran to vittors farm well. It was no problem there are no roads just fields the nazi;s cant chase you the plane shouldnt be able to kill you stay away from the roads, there is also a spot you will need to swim but its easy

xEatableCrayonx
01-11-2010, 08:28 AM
thank you guys for your help:bow::bow::bow:

huey181
01-12-2010, 01:31 PM
I accidentally got a level 5 alarm early on in the game. I was still learning my way around and just ended up following the map towards a green diamond I saw on the map (ended up being Vittor's well). The funny part of it was that I started on the completely opposite side of the map from the well. I had a car for about a quarter of the way, but I couldn't get into another one again and ran the rest of the way.

a blind beggar
01-12-2010, 10:40 PM
i stood on the first floor of the eiffel tower and just sniped the shit out of everyone,then just climbed up and hid in the bar.i didn't even get shot.you'll probably need the terror scoped rifle from that perk though or you could run out of ammo.

Manicmonkey85
01-15-2010, 02:37 PM
I bought the gold perk unlock from the shop, thought that was the easiest way. You get to use the hideouts for the higher alarm levels that way.

turboskerv
01-16-2010, 03:55 AM
watch the saboteur thing on the xbox live dashboard, they show you how to get it. Basically you have to hide in the Eiffel tower if you want it to be easy...i think it's inside xbox or the IGN one.

Jissi
01-16-2010, 12:23 PM
A very easy and consistent method, is to get the the tank from the south-eastern corner of the map (Wurf as I recall) and take it back to your garage. Set it as a getaway vehicle.

Get in a car, drive to the Eiffel tower, and order the getaway tank. Get in, park very close to the elevator and start shooting everything that comes your way. Make sure to have a Panzershreck and a Siegfaust with you, in case your tank explodes prematurely.

Once the Alarm is at Level 5, get out of the tank and step into the elevator.

PwcrLinux
01-16-2010, 03:24 PM
I found the escape well in the north countryside (grayed area it's look like abandoned farm with big matel gate). Notice, you will hear the chickens cluckings sound that's a abandoned farm :)

Grab any weapon at the gun shop, and hop into the bulletproof car from the garage. Going to up north to the abandoned farm and marked waypoint for easy escape. back out of abandoned farm, going to nearest red target and start shootings, when your screen nearly full blood red, get back into bulletproof car drive to near red alert line stay there get out and wait for other nazi show up, to filling up to alarm 5, as alarm 4 you can steal RPG after APC damaged and shoot RPG at the blimps, you get alarm 5 and go to abandoned farm then go to the well and press Y to hide it.

FranconianX
01-16-2010, 04:09 PM
I think I found the easiest way:

During the last mission, where you have to drive to the Eiffel Tower with Veronique and kill Dierker.

Get with her in the car, and drive. You will see shooting everywhere. Rust run over a few guards and voila, there should be your level 5 alert. Then drive to the checkpoint below the tower where she gets out. Now, DO NOT go up the tower, then the alert will be gone. (At first I tried to hide in the bar, but as I said, the alarm will be gone once you arrive at the third plattform.)

Instead get the Aurora and just drive to the north to the farm where the green hiding spot is. There will be no Nazi cars on the road oder zeppelins that should bother you.

One you enter the fountain, the perk will pop up. Then go to the Eiffel tower and finish the mission/game.

PwcrLinux
01-17-2010, 03:07 PM
I think I found the easiest way:

During the last mission, where you have to drive to the Eiffel Tower with Veronique and kill Dierker.

Get with her in the car, and drive. You will see shooting everywhere. Rust run over a few guards and voila, there should be your level 5 alert. Then drive to the checkpoint below the tower where she gets out. Now, DO NOT go up the tower, then the alert will be gone. (At first I tried to hide in the bar, but as I said, the alarm will be gone once you arrive at the third plattform.)

Instead get the Aurora and just drive to the north to the farm where the green hiding spot is. There will be no Nazi cars on the road oder zeppelins that should bother you.

One you enter the fountain, the perk will pop up. Then go to the Eiffel tower and finish the mission/game.

During mission, I was ended up by lots of firing at my sedan car with her, mingo and other, I recommend get a bulletproof car very easy escape the red alert area. Bulletproof car don't have to thru checkpoints and use alternate route.

ArmoredCookie
01-18-2010, 04:00 AM
I Achieved this later in the game (94% story) but above montmarte district is a hill with some destroyed buildings. You can easily find a tank here that will easily let you get a level 5 alarm.

Once at five just drive to the Well which is near the top of the map.

No cars/tanks/planes/zepplelins can touch you if you keep moving.

CLB Fight Club
02-09-2010, 07:17 PM
To escape the alarm i ran halfway across the map through loads of fields till i reached a well where i hid from the Nazis.

Mike Conno
02-10-2010, 02:02 PM
I Achieved this later in the game (94% story) but above montmarte district is a hill with some destroyed buildings. You can easily find a tank here that will easily let you get a level 5 alarm.

Once at five just drive to the Well which is near the top of the map.

No cars/tanks/planes/zepplelins can touch you if you keep moving.

Thats how I did it too, but I did it much sooner (30%). Only 2 places to hide at a level 5 Alarm, before you get the perk and the well at Vittore's farm is definately the easiest to reach. At level 5, basically the whole map is a big red zone with 2 green dots and the other one is inside a city with lots of guns pointing at you.

If you have a tank (and I recommend the Panther mk3 because the Wulf is very slow, the turret gun is also slow to point where you need, and most importantly it is vulnerable from behind with that big flamable gas cannister of his) you can drive around the countryside blowing stuff up until you get a level 5 alarm, then make your way to the farm and hide inside the well.

This is also a good way to get another perk, if you can manage it, the one where you get to destroy both the Wulf Tank and a Zeppelin in the same alarm. The only problem beeing that your tank gun cannot aim very high to shoot at the zeppelins, but you can always climb a steep hill to work around this. The guide says to use an AA Gun but those have the opposite problem and cannot aim low at the Wulf tank which is the worst of the two to get.