PDA

View Full Version : best place to help max out weapons

GLiTcH
01-11-2010, 03:22 AM
i only need this n the bfa achievements.. whats the best place for this. i know of the spider place, but they seem to easy to kill.. do tougher enemies give more exp

TheLINE
01-11-2010, 03:39 AM
I used War's Glory in the Iron Canopy, killing all the small spiders, took me a little over an hour to go from 0-max with the Tremor Gauntlet and 2-4 on the Scythe. Seemed like the best area IMO.

GLiTcH
01-11-2010, 06:16 AM
ok i maxed out the weapons but no achievement.. do i need to buy the combo moves n the upgraded wrath abilties

Methionine
01-11-2010, 06:41 AM
Yea, you gotta buy all combat abilities and max them out. The only ones you do not have to max out are the wrath abilities. Those you can have just purchased the 1st level and leave them after that.

The best place I found to xp grind was Iron Canopy. There is a broken staircase outside in an alley that spawns 9-12 spiders(right by a orange hookshot), and next to that is a room with 12 more spiders(it has the platforms you needed to raise to get the bombs).

I would kill these sets then run at the end of the alley and down some stairs, it brings you to a room where you knocked a armor spider off the web with a platform in one of the green teeth traps. By running into the bottom of this room then back upstairs it would reset both sets of spiders. Rinse and repeat.