PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon Blade?

euanpetrie
01-11-2010, 05:26 AM
So i see some people have got some areas figured out.. does anyone know if there's a guide somewhere that helps u out with how-to get to the pieces? I'm in crossroads and can't even figure out how to get to the grapple to get that piece so god help me with the others...

please some help on anything that u know about would be great

Kaltmacher
01-11-2010, 05:47 AM
use your shadowmask and u will see a shadowflightpoint.

Methionine
01-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Once I got Shadowmask, I pmuch left it on full time. It shows everything.

JiveT
01-11-2010, 04:47 PM
I am having trouble with the piece that shows up on the far right side of the world map it's the location that when you warp to it has the broken highway overpass and starts you off in a cave. I have wandered around there a bit but I don't see the Anvil appearing on the map anywhere. Can't figure it out.

CloneDemon117
01-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I am having trouble with the piece that shows up on the far right side of the world map it's the location that when you warp to it has the broken highway overpass and starts you off in a cave. I have wandered around there a bit but I don't see the Anvil appearing on the map anywhere. Can't figure it out.

You gotta head to the other end of the map.

Its on top of the building where you started the flying section to get to the Twilight Cathedral

JiveT
01-12-2010, 06:07 AM
You gotta head to the other end of the map.

Its on top of the building where you started the flying section to get to the Twilight Cathedral

What do you mean by head to the other end of the map? Does that mean when I exit the cave I go left or something? I don't remember what the heck was happening near the beginning of the game.

ImThEaLpHaOmEgA
01-13-2010, 05:29 AM
What we need is for someone to do 1-7 where on the map the pieces are and how to get to them, I got the 1 in the beginning and 1 in the ashlands on the top of the hill. I am not sure if there is one in the spider queens den area is there?

Karachi King
01-13-2010, 06:51 AM
I can't believe this seems to be an issue for people... :confused:
It shows the locations on both maps, it's seriously not that hard...

What do you mean by head to the other end of the map? Does that mean when I exit the cave I go left or something? I don't remember what the heck was happening near the beginning of the game.

If you scroll the map all the way to the right (I think?), and shift to the top level, you should see it.

To get to it, you need to go inside the building (I think it's to the right as you come out of the cave), go upstairs and use the shadowflight orbs to get up to the raised highway. Then just pretty much follow the road.