PDA

View Full Version : Terrible lunar controls.....

Judivarious
01-11-2010, 06:20 AM
I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried, and I STILL cannot ****ing do that lunar landing mission....

Jesus H. Christ, they should have given you the option of skipping that for like a minus of 5000 point, because the control is just terrible. Not to mention the camera rushing you.

Any tips.?

MEMANIAsama
01-11-2010, 02:54 PM
haha... my fiancee (who isn't entirely great at games) almost through a shit fit at this part. I ended up controlling both controllers. Basically, what I found worked best for me is to just keep rapid tapping the thrust so you sort of make little spurts and hover in the same place. Then just rotate as neccessary, but you really can just sort of stay put and let gravity do the rest of the work for you when you're going down a hill or something.

STARINFLAMES21
01-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Its not that hard I have landed 3 A's. First I got hit, second I did in mission select which got me achievement and 3rd in my 500k playthrough.

Judivarious
04-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Yeah, they definitely should have added a skip feature to this part.....

I made my original post back in January, it's now April and I STILL have not beaten that poorly designed level....pathetic....

Even Lunar Lander for the Atari was easier than this p.o.s. mockup.

Aquaman6686
04-16-2010, 07:18 AM
This part was UNBELIEVABLY hard, took me over 8 hours.