PDA

View Full Version : Alfheim Challenge #12 Chapter 6 1st one

chrishaney23
01-11-2010, 07:12 AM
I need some serious help with this challenge. It's the torture one withe 3 big angels, than the manta rays, grace and f'n glory and then the 2 big dogs with the tails. Anybody out there have any ideas for me? I watched the youtube video from that ONE guy that posted about all of them but I am NEVER gonna be that good ! Anyways been trying it for at least 5 hours now.....please help cause I can't do it.

CoregBlue1
01-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Its not that difficult if you know how to do it ^^.

I finished these torture alfheims all the same way. Dodge the enemy attacks to get everytime 1 magic point and TAUNT <--- Thats important cause if you run in a corner they are far enough away and if you Taunt and finished the full move than you get 5 magic points.

Repeat this and this alfheim is yours.

chrishaney23
01-11-2010, 02:37 PM
i got it. the taunt thing only put one magic point up there...not 5. but it took me another 5 hours to do it. :uzi:

CoregBlue1
01-11-2010, 02:49 PM
if you have a enemy located and you do the full taunt move youŽll get 5 points, i always did it. ^^

Anyway, this was the last alfheim with torture challenges.

chrishaney23
01-11-2010, 04:51 PM
you mean lock on the enemy ( RB button ) and then taunt? thats how you get 5 magic points?

Macho M.
01-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Hmm...

I've used YYYBBY combo, it does little damage if you cancel the weave on the end, but gives ~5-6 magic points. I used witch time for it - it's quite unsafe, Bayonetta may easily be hit while slapping.

Taunts seem to be easier.