PDA

View Full Version : help with chest in black throne right after furys embrace

toonsage
01-11-2010, 08:48 AM
title says all sorry if this one might have been asked, so here is where im at. right after you get furys embrace, if you normally keep going you reach those blue bubbles that make you jump higher theres 2, and right after jumping them, theres a door closed and the chest is inside and cant seem to be able to open the door, curious as to whats inside this chest. and if its gone completely from me

Runic Aries
01-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Go back down and there will be a portal thingey on the floor, shoot that, there should also be a small staircase behind it, stand on that, look backwards and look up, you should see a portal marker on the wall. Shoot up there, fall though the floor and take your life shard.

toonsage
01-11-2010, 04:16 PM
thanx bro but you sure thats a life shard? i ended up getting mana.

toonsage
01-11-2010, 04:28 PM
rather than making a new thread about it, can you help me with the chest thats near the black throne teleporter? its right next to it but not sure how im supposed to get it

nvm, got it now =D

toonsage
01-11-2010, 05:14 PM
so this ones a new chest and its in the area where you meet vulgrim for the first time and its supposedly on the ledge where the piece of sword is but i cant find it