PDA

View Full Version : how to get the scythe asap

xAUSx_BLUE
01-11-2010, 08:58 AM
when i preodered i got an epic comic and also a code for the harvester (scythe) i dont know when you would get it normally BUT if you pause IN GAME and go options, enter code and enter "The Hollow Lord" (just like that)and next time you will see Vulgrim go weapons and you will see the harvester there for 0 souls, pick it up and an achievement will pop up for 10G

Runic Aries
01-11-2010, 12:45 PM
It's a bit old and been posted a few times but still thanks, this will probably help someone.

Also: you dont get it any earlier than you normally would, you just get it for free where the other scythe costs 1000 souls

TRICKY1976
01-11-2010, 02:32 PM
when i preodered i got an epic comic and also a code for the harvester (scythe) i dont know when you would get it normally BUT if you pause IN GAME and go options, enter code and enter "The Hollow Lord" (just like that)and next time you will see Vulgrim go weapons and you will see the harvester there for 0 souls, pick it up and an achievement will pop up for 10G

I already posted this afew posts down.....

xAUSx_BLUE
01-12-2010, 01:09 AM
It's a bit old and been posted a few times but still thanks, this will probably help someone.

Also: you dont get it any earlier than you normally would, you just get it for free where the other scythe costs 1000 souls

Lol didnt no that as soon as i started it up i did it :woop:

I already posted this afew posts down.....

i looked on the 1st page couldnt see it so i went and posted