PDA

View Full Version : Station AA guns?

Audi0freak
01-11-2010, 03:42 PM
There's three AA guns on top of the train station near the Slaughterhouse, but I can't seem to find a way up there.

I've destroyed all the towers and spotlights out in the yard, so I won't be jumping from any towers to make it to the roof. I can't climb up, because EVERY window on the building has a canopy over it.

Does anybody know of any other way to get on top of it? Or possibly another way to destroy the guns? :confused:

PwcrLinux
01-12-2010, 04:23 AM
There's three AA guns on top of the train station near the Slaughterhouse, but I can't seem to find a way up there.

I've destroyed all the towers and spotlights out in the yard, so I won't be jumping from any towers to make it to the roof. I can't climb up, because EVERY window on the building has a canopy over it.

Does anybody know of any other way to get on top of it? Or possibly another way to destroy the guns? :confused:

Best way to climb on the westside of train station, that you should see the white or silver shiny on windowstill and embosed bricks. Also you'll see the viewpoint (Yellow shiny) by middle of AA gun platform on the roof just facing to the road.

EmSixTeen
01-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I started worrying about this when I read the thread as I'd done the same thingm, so went off to find a way to get it done. Got one!

Out front there is a portrait stand - You can't climb it, but you can jump from a nearby planter to it's roof. From here you are high enough to grab a ledge, then climb up. Just did it last night. :)