PDA

View Full Version : black throne. problem may have spoilers

mordecaijr
01-11-2010, 04:19 PM
I need help with this kinda puzzle like thing in the blak throne near starting area
my current quest is to redirect power to azreal but I'm stuck in this one room door

Description

Door leading bck to azreal is locked
in front of the door 2 levers I can see like chain points but can't see how to activate them for use I turn one lever there is some kind of interactable thing with crossblade but it moves another block further away I need help here quick this maze has me stuck here lol

gt realist
01-11-2010, 04:31 PM
I need help with this kinda puzzle like thing in the blak throne near starting area
my current quest is to redirect power to azreal but I'm stuck in this one room door

Description

Door leading bck to azreal is locked
in front of the door 2 levers I can see like chain points but can't see how to activate them for use I turn one lever there is some kind of interactable thing with crossblade but it moves another block further away I need help here quick this maze has me stuck here lol
first beam, 2nd beams or 3rd beam? which one are u talking about?

NorseForce28
01-11-2010, 04:50 PM
I think he's talking about the first possible room you can enter, after talking with Azarel. Talk with him, then enter the only possible door on the right, this part. I'm stuck here as well if anyone can enlighten us.