PDA

View Full Version : The Double Stunt ring in Shai Gen: Missing

nosajeel99
03-05-2007, 02:51 AM
All I need is this last friggin' ring in the alley that appears after you get through the first ring. (I assume everyone knows what I am talking about. Check here (http://www.candiedskull.com/crackdown/stunts/35.html) if not...) I cannot for the life of me get it to appear again. I am assuming that the game is glitched and I just can't get it. If so, SUCKS ASS. Anyone figured out how to make it re-appear?

mrsnugglesalot69
03-05-2007, 12:34 PM
All I need is this last friggin' ring in the alley that appears after you get through the first ring. (I assume everyone knows what I am talking about. Check here (http://www.candiedskull.com/crackdown/stunts/35.html) if not...) I cannot for the life of me get it to appear again. I am assuming that the game is glitched and I just can't get it. If so, SUCKS ASS. Anyone figured out how to make it re-appear?

try to restart your game and see if that works and if that doesnt try going for the ring thats opposite for it thats when the ring your talking about appeared for me,i ramped up and got one of them drove back and there was the other one just waiting for me to get, but if u still have no luck im in the same boat with ya cause my game gltiched my last one to :(

WyldthingUK
03-05-2007, 02:18 PM
You could try a co-op game and when the other player triggers it then go through it yourself (or get you partner to just throw you through it). You could try doing a jump where the ring is (once I had a ring that I knew about appear in front of me during mid-air).

Or, could you have the ring already? I only say this because I spent two hours trying to trigger a ring in Shai-gen that I already had. It was only when I realised you get 4 rings from the top of the Los Muertos car park that I realised I must already have got it.

III SS III
03-06-2007, 09:48 PM

the easiest way to get it to appear is to ramp off the semi with a ramp near by in the opposite direction(away from the coast) then it should appear...move the semi and jump the other way

FiNaL Mirage
03-07-2007, 07:50 PM
To get the second ring to appear you must jump over the double pipes and as soon as you do that it triggers the next ring to appear.

WarriorPriest13
03-08-2007, 07:37 PM
[quote=WyldthingUK;203541]You could try a co-op game and when the other player triggers it then go through it yourself (or get you partner to just throw you through it). You could try doing a jump where the ring is (once I had a ring that I knew about appear in front of me during mid-air).

quote]

I did something like this. Just get in the SUV and have a friend throw you over the first set of pipes. This will cause the second one to appear. Then just have him throw you thru the second ring.

It's funny that most of the rings are in spots you can be thrown thru.

--WarriorPriest13

Atrocity79
04-05-2007, 06:57 AM
To get the second ring to appear you must jump over the double pipes and as soon as you do that it triggers the next ring to appear.

Thanks. I knew I was missing that stunt ring. I did what you said. And there it was.

I xp I shELmo
04-05-2007, 08:41 AM
i had loads of trouble with that one, cos i managed to get first ring without second and then it wouldn't trigger :@ had to get a ramp truck and do bit of building then managed to get it too trigger :/

Chuckles
04-05-2007, 06:19 PM
The easiest way to get it to trigger is to just take the SUV and drive up the wall between where the two rings are in the alley. The second one will then appear and I had a ramp truck set up to easily get it. It's really simple.

ruff
04-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Your best bet is go on co op an have a pal throw you