PDA

View Full Version : Chest not in theyre location?

Sebausor
01-11-2010, 07:09 PM
baby spoiler!?

I remember I saw a chest on a roof from when I first saw Vulgrim , I go back there at the end of the game and it's not there anymore , it was on a rooftop where you get a piece of armageddon blade. It did the same thing on another location...

Smooth Dan
01-11-2010, 10:50 PM
I thought I saw this aswell at the beginning but I think that it's just the sword piece. The chest icon displayed on the map is for the one that appears from the hydrants right?

Sebausor
01-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Actually it's on a roof of something in the crossroad and there's one in drowned pass, the place with a lot of water and two build in the water. there's a chest on the second one but I cant find it, there's an artefact in that building, maybe im blind or something. My friend did not find it t the same spot and it tells him there's a chest too. I tried putting onthe mask and I cant find it.

II OE II
01-12-2010, 12:00 AM
I thought I saw this aswell at the beginning but I think that it's just the sword piece. The chest icon displayed on the map is for the one that appears from the hydrants right?

the chest that appears on the map in the crossroads at the start of the game near the armageddon piece is actually the chest that appears when you destroy all the hydrants in the local area. the chest contains currency.

End all Be all
01-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Actually it's on a roof of something in the crossroad and there's one in drowned pass, the place with a lot of water and two build in the water. there's a chest on the second one but I cant find it, there's an artefact in that building, maybe im blind or something. My friend did not find it t the same spot and it tells him there's a chest too. I tried putting onthe mask and I cant find it.

The one in crossroad you get for destroying all the fire hydrants in the area like they said.. and im not sure how you get the one in drowned pass but it doesnt count towards any achievements.