PDA

View Full Version : Missing 1 artifact, 1wrath core, and 2 life ones..

xCaliGrown831x
01-12-2010, 12:12 AM
i already went everywhere and i cant find anything. I use furys embrace and no luck... the last artifact is a soldier one im missing.
Any ideas guys

Runic Aries
01-12-2010, 12:17 AM
If you take a picture of what artifact you are missing, we can help you point out which one it is and where it is located.
As for lifestone and wrath shards; there really isnt any way to tell which ones you are missing, I suggest you look in the ones that are hard to find or often looked over like the ones in the Serpent Holes, Black Throne, or Dry Road.

Hope this helps.

End all Be all
01-12-2010, 04:44 AM
Instead of using vulgrim to fast travel to each location go on foot, some of the paths that go from area to area have artifacts and treasures. thats what i had to do. and be sure to check your map when ever you enter a new area and check each level or floor of it.

Rhox
01-12-2010, 10:38 AM
im missing one wrath shard as well. and ive been everywhere.. i do mean everywhere. fury's embrace shows nothing, not on any level of any map. if you find the last shard, please let me know... im hoping its the same as mine. this is driving me nuts.