PDA

View Full Version : Help finding Bella de nuit

trezise_1
01-12-2010, 03:56 AM
Hey guys...
I don't have the Internet at home (besides my phone which I'm writing this on) and I've just finished the main story so I no longer have the Bella de nuit located on my map..
I went to my parents house over the weekend at connected to live and got my mature content added..i need the location of the belle de nuit so I can see how these animated titties look haha..any help would be appreciated

trezise_1
01-13-2010, 03:58 AM
Bump come on peeps

trezise_1
01-13-2010, 03:59 AM
Just found it

Kunduz
01-13-2010, 04:35 AM
yay, animated boobies

ril14ey
01-14-2010, 06:18 AM
Does anyone know if there was any difference in the gore or language with the midnight download as well, or was it just the animated boobs that were different?

ZYM
01-14-2010, 06:20 PM
I think the language because Sean seemed to drop F-bombs left and right after I entered the code . . . Not sure on the blood saw lots of that though . . .

Twigleaf
01-15-2010, 03:44 AM
I honestly dont know how the game played without the midnight pack. I entered it first thing when I opened game. I also was given the special dagger code, and it was a gruesome way to kill someone. I love these kinds of games. lots of F bombs, blood, cut-throating headshooting. lots lots fun. Its not something to let your kids play if you activate those two codes. doesnt it basically turn the M rated game into an AO game? Thhere is a fine line between the two, but honestly, both ratings may as well be the same. hehe. fun fun. I want a sequel sooo much now. great game and not many bugs. only the super RDX bug bothered me.

PwcrLinux
01-15-2010, 12:24 PM
I honestly dont know how the game played without the midnight pack. I entered it first thing when I opened game. I also was given the special dagger code, and it was a gruesome way to kill someone. I love these kinds of games. lots of F bombs, blood, cut-throating headshooting. lots lots fun. Its not something to let your kids play if you activate those two codes. doesnt it basically turn the M rated game into an AO game? Thhere is a fine line between the two, but honestly, both ratings may as well be the same. hehe. fun fun. I want a sequel sooo much now. great game and not many bugs. only the super RDX bug bothered me.

Yep, I agree.. They should put the AO on DLC. Prehap they didn't realized it's half nudity on it.. Without Midnight it's stays on M ratings.

Ciao!