PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to check which Alfheim portals I've already completed

Damajah420
01-13-2010, 06:29 PM
So I finished the game last night and now's the time to go back and tie up all the loose ends in terms of journals, challenges and such before starting my hard playthrough. While I like how I can check most things I've acquired in one menu or another, I have yet to find anything that lists which Alfheim portals I've completed. Is this even possible aside from keeping track of them myself on a pad of paper or in a Word document?

Thanks for the input!

lordrex217
01-13-2010, 07:02 PM
there is one thing, but it isn't very good. when looking at the play history, you can look at every individual chapter and see what medals you got for each verse. since the alfheim challenges give medals, you can see if you have all the medals for every chapter. just be warned that not every missing medal is a challenge, as sometimes there are verses when you backtrack in a level. hope that was somewhat clear.

Damajah420
01-13-2010, 08:19 PM
there is one thing, but it isn't very good. when looking at the play history, you can look at every individual chapter and see what medals you got for each verse. since the alfheim challenges give medals, you can see if you have all the medals for every chapter. just be warned that not every missing medal is a challenge, as sometimes there are verses when you backtrack in a level. hope that was somewhat clear.

I suppose that could be a plan be if I complete what I think is every challenge and not get the achievement because I accidentally missed one. Thanks man!

KingBroly
01-14-2010, 02:08 AM
I made a thread on this earlier, and no there really isn't a way for you to check unless you're last update in Play History for a Chapter has those Verses beaten.