PDA

View Full Version : A good reason to throw this game in the garbage

blueglue
01-14-2010, 02:09 AM
Ok, I'm in my second playthrough (already got collectibles and everything on normal) and I'm after the Uber Achievement.

Queen Geist: at the turret scene I cannot run.

No problem: I take my time and patiently avoid queen's attack between a turret and the other.

I defeat her and fall down.

I still cannot run. I cannot use any freaking weapon. I cannot throw granades.
I AM STUCK IN THAT GODDAM L BEFORE GETTING OUT OF THE CASTLE AND CANNOT DO A SINGLE THING TO PROCEED.

I tried to switch off my xbox and then back on, but it seems the game still thinks I' on a turret (because the red line that symbolizes the turret's "ammo" is still there.

I'm off to bed now, and will surely try tomorrow...but I have a feeling that my playthrough is corrupted.

I was about to think "well, this game ain't that bad, after all".

I WAS WRONG.

If anybody has experienced the same thing and managed to work it out please, let me know.

blueglue
01-16-2010, 01:20 PM
EDIT : I solved the problem by loading an older save and crossing my fingers.

DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
01-31-2010, 02:02 AM
Nope but i am stuck on the 2nd part of the black hole boss a fuckin bitch

Camreeno
02-10-2010, 11:09 PM
That happened to me while playing regularly. I restarted the Xbox and the same thing happened, so I eventually just reverted to a previous checkpoint and worked by way back and it fixed it.

kapnray
02-20-2010, 03:06 PM
I was really looking forward to this games release, but looking at the significant price drop I have been hesitant to get it.

I almost bought it the other day. (My right hand grabbed the case and flipped it over, and while I stood there reading frantically the information on the back of the game box I couldn't help but notice this shiny brand new wrapped in plastic COD: Modern Warfare 2!!!!!....yeah too bad I had no money. So I left in shame and pity