PDA

View Full Version : Noob Question??????

Green Hamton
01-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Can Anyone Tell Me How and Were You Sell and Trade Your Cards Please???:confused:

onemorechanc
01-20-2010, 03:23 PM
I just started playing last night, and it took me a while to figure it out as well. I cannot remember the exact menu text, but I think it is something like the "Ultimate Team" section (third from the top in the main menu?). Once you start that, you get a bunch of cards and there are other sub-menu options for viewing/trading.

Time is running short on this, so if you want to trade cards, let me know. I am doing this with a couple buddies, and the more the better!

KRS
01-27-2010, 04:43 PM
I found that spot in the menus, but I have only played two matches (lost both - footie n00b here too), and the game doesn't show that I have any cards to offer for trade. I also don't have any points, so I can't buy one either.

If I play one match and win, will I have enough points to buy a card and can I offer that card for trade?

GLOCKGLOCK
01-27-2010, 08:41 PM
I found that spot in the menus, but I have only played two matches (lost both - footie n00b here too), and the game doesn't show that I have any cards to offer for trade. I also don't have any points, so I can't buy one either.

If I play one match and win, will I have enough points to buy a card and can I offer that card for trade?

Just go into ultimate team and create a new team. You will be given a bunch of bronze cards to start your team. There look at your lineup and you can add them to your album or place them in your trade pile. Just list a card for the lowest amount. Someone will buy it as there are no cards available now.