PDA

View Full Version : What does the current DLC do?

AcidGlowx81
01-14-2010, 07:23 PM
I read it's just a "pack".. a pack of what exactly? All I noticed was Vegeta Scouter has purple aura.. do these add attacks or anything noticable?

Another thing, I used the big Spirit Bomb in my fight vs Frieza but I can't select it to a customizable Goku. Do I have to buy that Spirit Bomb?

Lord Montymort
01-15-2010, 05:46 PM
I think there just Alt.Costumes for the charaters nothing special, as for the Spirit Bomb question I have no idea.

AcidGlowx81
01-15-2010, 11:40 PM
nvm. I figured it out. They are just the same characters as originals except they have their item lists setup in their own way. guess I'll delete them since I can make my own custom list.. what a waste.. they don't even have any new moves..

CapnSmite
01-16-2010, 12:40 AM
nvm. I figured it out. They are just the same characters as originals except they have their item lists setup in their own way. guess I'll delete them since I can make my own custom list.. what a waste.. they don't even have any new moves..
Yes...except most of the items those DLC characters are equipped with are unique to them, and are INSANELY powerful.

Off the top of my head, I know that the DLC Krillin has an item which is more or less like a much more consistent version of the Random Vanish item. And DLC Captain Ginyu is able to use his Body Swap Ultimate Attack an infinite number of times and regain a lot more health, instead of just one use and one health bar.

SilentDemon988
04-01-2010, 07:26 AM
I think the SSJ3 Vegeta is one of the best ones, along with the two fusion versions of Vegeta and Goku. (Earrings and Fusion Tech)