PDA

View Full Version : quick question about the not dying by an infected achievment.

AngelHeva
01-15-2010, 09:19 AM
heylo
this is my 1st post, so be nice :P

just a quick question about the not dying by an infected achievment.

from what i remember i died just once and i restarted the level and at the end of the game didn't get the don't die by an infected achievment. why? when i died i restarted the level and did it without dying? that's the only time in the game i remember dying? if you restart the level does that not cancel the death out so to speak? also, can you re start from last check point or does that not cancel it out either? after re reading the question it doesn't really make sense haha but hopefully somebody can pick out bits that make sense and then make them bits into a whole sentance that makes sense haha.

i was so peed yesterday when i played it yet again and got 2nd time through ach. but nothing else :( so now i'm on my 3rd go. ugh!

thank you for any advice in advance!
xXx

newbsicle
01-20-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm afraid the game counts everything even if you reload. You can however hit the guide button, go back to dashboard, then restart your checkpoint and still get it. (From what the guide says anyways)

Edit: You can hit the guide button and reload the game to get it. Died once by an infected and used the guide button to go back to dashboard and it ended up unlocking at the end.

veece16
01-20-2010, 02:23 AM
:whs Any time you die the achievement is void. Just be sure to watch your sorroundings and turn up the brightness on your tv for a couple of the dark levels.