PDA

View Full Version : Encore - New events not triggering?

brickonator
01-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey folks.

I'm a little ways into my Encore playthrough and I've been using a FAQ to do the special encore-only stuff. Trouble is, half of it doesn't seem to be happening...

I'm supposed to be able to do duets or something with people in Polka's town, yet they don't offer. A number of things like this have been missing.

I'm definitely playing an Encore game; the save file has the badge-thing, and the enemies are definitely harder.

My assumption is that I'll have to backtrack to do most of this once I get the warp in Baroque, but I just wanted to ask so I don't waste too much time in a borked NG+.

TheDeadspace
01-15-2010, 06:51 PM
I had the same "problem" when I started my Encore run. Most of the Encore-only events only happen once you're able to use the teleporter in Chapter 6 (I think it's 6).

brickonator
01-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Thanks Deadspace, I figured as much. As I've been progressing, a number of the new events ARE triggering, so I figure it'll all be okay.

ParoXyzm
01-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah, and some of the score piece events require you to have a piece that you get after the warp unlocks before the NPC will talk to you about it. Pretty sure all the old areas are re-accessible via the warp so there's no need to worry about missing over things since you can most likely return to them. Good luck