PDA

View Full Version : Epilogue Planet Help (spoilers)

Ginormous76
01-15-2010, 09:19 PM
After getting to the end of Bayonetta on hard, I struggled to navigate the Solar System for a solid 10 tries. It was frustrating being that close to 3 achievements. I found no tips here or other sites I attend, so I thought I would post my advice in case others are having trouble with this potentially annoying part of the game.

Don't try to fly too far from the middle. While I was failing, I was trying to stay on the edge as far away from planets as possible, this just led to me hitting them without seeing them. When I stayed close to the center and only did some basic navigation, I got through it all easily.

If I'm the only person who was stuck on the planets, then I guess this is pc=pc +1

I think this is better advice than what I found of, "Navigate the planets and then it's time for the credits."

lordrex217
01-15-2010, 09:34 PM
i more or less just went to the opposite side of the screen of the planet. if it was low, i went high. if it was on the right, i went to the left. i probably only failed once or twice each time. at least if you fail, you start back at that point, and not somewhere in the fight.

SuperflyForever
01-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Never really had any trouble, but admittedly on my first try I wanted to slam her through each planet... :(. Just remember the pattern, get an idea how big the planet is to how far you gotta move and your set.

MADasaHatter
01-15-2010, 11:23 PM
man

I just had this prob on Hard. I was like wtf, it wasn't that tough on Normal. I thought it was a casual interactive cutscene and ten tries later, I wanted to smash my controller.

Mind you, it only took me 3 tries to beat the last boss so finishing him off with this thing drew my ire.

XxHektikxX
01-16-2010, 05:14 AM
ya it seemed like on hard and on NSIC mode the planets would pull u alot more. I died like over 5 times trying to do it on hard....its was pretty sad >_<

ChocoDK
01-16-2010, 08:15 AM
On my first playthrough I thought I had to hit the planets and then when Jubelius went and smiled I didn't know what was going on. But even when I did it on Easy I died a few times. On Normal I think I got it on the first try and on Hard it took me a couple of tries. But on Infinite Climax I got a bit annoyed but again took me about three tries.

What drove me crazy was the part after the planets on Infinite Climax when you need to destroy the statue. I think it took me ten times to finish it.

Mercutio111
01-16-2010, 01:02 PM
i didn't find this hard at all...maybe i fluked it...lol

HerroKittie
01-16-2010, 02:09 PM
I didn't have a problem with this part either. I just stayed to the left for the most part. Worked for me. :)

crabbycrabcrab
01-28-2010, 02:07 AM
REALLY having triouble with this :s Keep dieing on earth :s

Staying left untill saturn then right for mars, then earth comes and takes mre out :(

F Swan
01-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Yeah I thought I had to smash into the planets on my first playthrough too ... lol.

crabbycrabcrab
01-28-2010, 10:27 PM
ok did it, and on climax. stay right right.

STARINFLAMES21
01-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Its really not that hard just when you see a planet go to the opposite edge.