PDA

View Full Version : Trick Or Treat Not Unlocking

tastyhouse
01-16-2010, 02:57 AM
I've stealth killed General Krieg on the "30 pieces of Lead" mission and it won't unlock. I've tried clearing the cache but still nothing. I'm dressed in a german uniform and hold LB to walk slowly then use X and/or Y to take him down. Am I doing something wrong?

tastyhouse
01-16-2010, 06:02 AM
NVM - unlocked it on the very next mission - don't think you can get this achievement on the 30 pieces of lead mission.

mesoungodlyfast
08-16-2011, 07:29 AM
NVM - unlocked it on the very next mission - don't think you can get this achievement on the 30 pieces of lead mission.

Figured I'd add to this, as I experienced the same issue. It will not unlock Trick or Treat in this mission, for whatever reason. It must be done in a different mission (or in freeplay)

Chuppernicus
08-21-2011, 01:50 AM
Same here no matter what I tried , no luck. Was unable to get complete a mission with my disguise intact either on that mission.

John SWFC
08-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Same here no matter what I tried , no luck. Was unable to get complete a mission with my disguise intact either on that mission.

I definitely got the achievement on that mission for completing it with disguise intact.

I got the stealth kill a general in freeplay, but I noticed that taking down the general on that mission (or rather just after the mission was completed) didn't count towards the stealth kill 5 generals perk.

mesoungodlyfast
08-21-2011, 05:00 PM
I definitely got the achievement on that mission for completing it with disguise intact.

I got the stealth kill a general in freeplay, but I noticed that taking down the general on that mission (or rather just after the mission was completed) didn't count towards the stealth kill 5 generals perk.

I also got the achivement on that mission for having the disguise intact.