PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to my profile!

Retom7
01-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Hi there everybody!

My name is Pat, GT Retom7. Been on live for about 3 years with limited funds and access to a 360, bought my own about a year and a half ago. Since then I've been steadily collecting games and earning achievements as I go. I like the whole idea of achievements, but I am definately not a completionist. I get what I can and move on usually. If it's a good game, I'll worry about achievements, but most of the time I won't. I have a friend who has caught up to me almost in his GS because he has no job and wants to beat me (I'm convinced this is accurate). My 2 hours every 2-3 days is no match for his 8+ per day. Bah!

Anyway, I am currently playing Borderlands, MW2, Castlevania: SOTN, Castle Crashers, Trials HD, and Forza 3. Forza used to be a passion, but Forza 3 is just so slow and tedius that I havn't been able to get into it.

I am a banker in NY, studying for my MBA (almost 25% done) in Global Business Management, and plan to move into the corporate world from here one day. It's at the end of my 7 year plan.

I am looking forward to Dante's Inferno, Bayonetta, and Darksiders (just preordered Dante's Inferno, and no time or extra cash for the other two at the moment, but once price breaks hit, they're mine! I am also a member of CAG (cheapassgamers.com). I don't mean to shout out other websites, but it's hard not to when they have done so much to help me get games for crazy cheap. So far this year, my running total is sub $5 per game!

I look forward to working with all to get those achievements. I just have to get my way to 100 posts (without spamming of course) to start listing finished games. Unfortunately, at this point, it's only that Doritos Dash of Destruction game. I plan to change that. One more to go for Trials HD, and 3 for Castlevania: SOTN.

Please let me know if I can help anyone with their achievements. I own PLENTY of games. Mostly non-sport games..

:boom

nappster187
01-16-2010, 05:15 PM
welcome....some great games your playing....

Reys813fan
01-17-2010, 03:03 AM
:welcome to the site!

Some great games you play. Good luck on getting your MBA.

Retom7
01-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the MBA wish, I can't wait to be done! I am doing it online, which is a change of pace, but a LOT cheaper! So far so good! This is the first time I've ever gotten an A, and I'm almost there with my 3rd A. After this class, I will reward myself with a new game, lol.