PDA

View Full Version : New Game+?

Trombonafide
01-16-2010, 05:01 PM
I've heard mention of the "New Game+" and starting a new difficulty with all your upgrades. However, when I went to start a new game I didn't see any way to. Did I just hear wrong or did I miss something?

Tha Mantis
01-16-2010, 05:38 PM
You heard wrong, the only way to re-play with upgrades is in the points count mode

nbajammer
01-20-2010, 01:04 AM
Then how can I get all the upgrades once I've beaten the game? I had enough points for all the abilities but not for all weapon upgrades (some, but not all). Yet I'm sitting on 5,000-some points but never get the option to spend them.

horstwayne
01-23-2010, 11:52 AM
You'll have to grind them all in one playthrough. Play magic bullet mode (one shot kills so you don't have to upgrade much), only get 2 health upgrades and 2 or 3 pistol rate of fire upgrades.
Do acrobatic combos (wall, jump, slide or at least jump, slide) before every kill and dont close the arena doors before enemys stop coming out. So you should get 50.000 points before the final levels. Once you got that cheevo you can spend them on everything and use the final levels for the rest of the upgrades.

chakotay1
01-29-2010, 12:14 PM
There is no New Game+ mode. You have to get everything in one playthrough. And it is very possible. I finished a game with 4735 points even after buying everything. What you have to do is this:

1. Go into cakewalk mode,
2. When you get to the arenas (thats where you use the sword to close doors) quickly grab as many of the multipliers as you can and keep killing guys. DO NOT CLOSE THE DOORS! They will keep spawning guys until they run out then close the doors.
3. Forget the time limit.
4 Keep you multipliers up by doing acrobatics.

You should get it by the last arena in the lasgt section if you do this.