PDA

View Full Version : How rare are the balls in this game?

spanishwarrior
01-16-2010, 10:57 PM
It seems that the balls in this game are really rare. I've been searching for about 3 weeks and i have only found 3. Anybody got any tips on how to get them? If you got them, did it took you a long time or is there a trick or something?

GLOCKGLOCK
01-18-2010, 09:33 PM
It seems that the balls in this game are really rare. I've been searching for about 3 weeks and i have only found 3. Anybody got any tips on how to get them? If you got them, did it took you a long time or is there a trick or something?

The classic balls are pretty common and not too hard to find. The standard balls are very difficult to find. When I was working to complete the album in early 2009 there were usually 10-15 on the servers at a time, with the rarest ones going for 5,000 credits. It was unbelievably hard to get all of them.

Now that people have renewed interest in the game due to the server shutdown next month there are practically none on the server. I checked last week and there weren't any on there at all.

As for pulling them from packs, I'd say you get one every 30-40 gold packs, but it could be any of the 40+ balls which makes collecting them all next to impossible.

spanishwarrior
01-19-2010, 09:55 PM
The classic balls are pretty common and not too hard to find. The standard balls are very difficult to find. When I was working to complete the album in early 2009 there were usually 10-15 on the servers at a time, with the rarest ones going for 5,000 credits. It was unbelievably hard to get all of them.

Now that people have renewed interest in the game due to the server shutdown next month there are practically none on the server. I checked last week and there weren't any on there at all.

As for pulling them from packs, I'd say you get one every 30-40 gold packs, but it could be any of the 40+ balls which makes collecting them all next to impossible.

Every 30-40 gold packs??? Wow I am going to need a lot of time and patience. I guess I'll keep trying to buy the most that i can on the servers until they shut down. After that, then I guess I'll play it here and then until I collect all of them. I picked this game up because I heard about the servers shuting down. I didn't expect it to be this difficult.

GLOCKGLOCK
01-20-2010, 04:56 PM
Every 30-40 gold packs??? Wow I am going to need a lot of time and patience. I guess I'll keep trying to buy the most that i can on the servers until they shut down. After that, then I guess I'll play it here and then until I collect all of them. I picked this game up because I heard about the servers shuting down. I didn't expect it to be this difficult.

Well if you turn autosave off you can choose not to save when you buy gold packs. Then you can go back to the main menu and reload you save to get your credits back and then buy more packs. You only save when you find a rare ball and add it to your collectors album. That said, these achievements will be unbelievably hard to obtain once the servers go down. The estimate to complete the album is between 200-300 hours if you can use the servers to trade cards. When that goes down, if you are starting from scratch, I'd say it will take 400-500 hours to complete, possibly even more.

The funny thing is that the score for this game on trueachievements is skyrocketing because everyone is throwing it in to get the easy online ones out of the way before realizing how difficult this game is to 1000.

The collectors album is no joke and even if you complete it, the Challenges you have to complete for some of the challenge mode achievements are very hard, unless you are very good at the FIFA games.

spanishwarrior
01-21-2010, 03:58 AM
Well if you turn autosave off you can choose not to save when you buy gold packs. Then you can go back to the main menu and reload you save to get your credits back and then buy more packs. You only save when you find a rare ball and add it to your collectors album. That said, these achievements will be unbelievably hard to obtain once the servers go down. The estimate to complete the album is between 200-300 hours if you can use the servers to trade cards. When that goes down, if you are starting from scratch, I'd say it will take 400-500 hours to complete, possibly even more.

The funny thing is that the score for this game on trueachievements is skyrocketing because everyone is throwing it in to get the easy online ones out of the way before realizing how difficult this game is to 1000.

The collectors album is no joke and even if you complete it, the Challenges you have to complete for some of the challenge mode achievements are very hard, unless you are very good at the FIFA games.

Well I've been collecting alot of cards since I have heard about the online servers shutting down. I have been trying to collect the hardest to find cards so I can get it out of my way. I have turned autosave off but when I buy a gold pack i choose not to save. Then i load my settings again but I keep getting the same card over and over again. Is there any way that I can get different cards?

GLOCKGLOCK
01-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Well I've been collecting alot of cards since I have heard about the online servers shutting down. I have been trying to collect the hardest to find cards so I can get it out of my way. I have turned autosave off but when I buy a gold pack i choose not to save. Then i load my settings again but I keep getting the same card over and over again. Is there any way that I can get different cards?

From what I remember you have to have a golden ticket and use it, then you can back out before you play the game and it will reset the card packs. You will still be able to use the golden ticket again to reset the card packs.

Also if you are collecting cards you should definitely use the excel card tracker that was posted here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126799).

spanishwarrior
01-24-2010, 06:06 PM
From what I remember you have to have a golden ticket and use it, then you can back out before you play the game and it will reset the card packs. You will still be able to use the golden ticket again to reset the card packs.

Also if you are collecting cards you should definitely use the excel card tracker that was posted here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126799).

How did you get a golden ticket? I am playing the ultimate team mode and I've gotten up to level 5. All of my players are bronze and horrible. Got any tips in getting the golden ticket? And after you get the golden ticket you go to new golden ticket, then back out and buy a gold pack? Do I still get to keep the golden ticket? I wish i could use the excel card tracker but I have a PC and I made a little section in my house for it. Only if I had a laptop...

fronkde
01-25-2010, 01:14 AM
Wish I could use it too, but I don't have Office 2007, just 2003. : ( So I had to build my own but it would be useful to know which cards are the most difficult to find (not just the balls).

fronkde
01-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Anybody know how to get a ball out of yuor collection and into your Collector's Album? I bought a Blackstar ball today and when asked what to do with it, I accidentally clicked "Add to" instead of Collector's album. It said it was added to my collection but I can't find it; how do I add it to my Album?

GLOCKGLOCK
01-25-2010, 04:43 PM
How did you get a golden ticket? I am playing the ultimate team mode and I've gotten up to level 5. All of my players are bronze and horrible. Got any tips in getting the golden ticket? And after you get the golden ticket you go to new golden ticket, then back out and buy a gold pack? Do I still get to keep the golden ticket? I wish i could use the excel card tracker but I have a PC and I made a little section in my house for it. Only if I had a laptop...

Once you get past level 5 in ultimate team you get a golden ticket. When you use the golden ticket you just back out once the game starts. You will keep the ticket to use again.

Anybody know how to get a ball out of yuor collection and into your Collector's Album? I bought a Blackstar ball today and when asked what to do with it, I accidentally clicked "Add to" instead of Collector's album. It said it was added to my collection but I can't find it; how do I add it to my Album?

Unfortunately you cannot do this. Once you put a a ball or boot in your collection you cannot put it into your collectors album. Be careful of this, the last thing you want to do is find that last ball you need, buy it for 5,000 credits and hit the wrong button and lose it forever.

fronkde
01-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Thanks. I had a sneaking feeling that I couldn't get it back. But I can use it in kickoff matches lol.