PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake not getting enough attention?

Fmr. Bertwhistle
01-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Does anyone else feel like this game isn't getting enough attention? I mean I've been eagerly awaiting it's release since 2006 and the push backs have reall p***ed me off but now that we have gameplay trailer and, more importantly, a release date I think people should start to hype it up. I'm getting really excited for 2010 for the Xbox and this is my most anticipated game.

Ozbaab
01-18-2010, 12:07 PM
The release date isnt close enough for the real hype to begin..
The last month both new screens and vids have popped up so it's definitely there somewhere, its just buried by releases like ME2, Bioshock, dantes inferno, MW2 etc~

ElusiveMime
01-22-2010, 04:43 AM
I think it's going to end up like Duke Nukem Forever. It'll never come out. Games that been in development for a long time [like Alan Wake] usually never follow through with the release date.

Pearson
01-24-2010, 08:30 AM
I think the closer it gets to the release date, the hype machine will start to turn and we'll hear more about it. As stated previously, the release date is still too far off and it's being overshadowed by three other games as of right now. So some time after FFXIII is released, we'll start hearing more about Alan Wake.

Rook Riot
01-26-2010, 02:47 PM
I think the closer it gets to the release date, the hype machine will start to turn and we'll hear more about it. As stated previously, the release date is still too far off and it's being overshadowed by three other games as of right now. So some time after FFXIII is released, we'll start hearing more about Alan Wake.

I agree with this, but at the same time I am diappointed. I can't wait for Alan Wake yet I hear few things about it :/

Bloody IceBlast
02-05-2010, 03:07 AM
I was told the release date for Alan Wake was supposed to be either 3:3:10 or 5:3:10 can anyone tell me if this is true or not?

guillermo316
02-21-2010, 02:49 AM
i was interest at first, but i saw the e3 demo and some new trailers and i loss it. i think the horror/thriller parts are cool but idk,

frogcrazyant
03-03-2010, 04:36 AM
Its kind of hard to stay hyped for one game for 4 years. hahaha. :p

Ozbaab
03-03-2010, 06:00 AM
I've seen more and more now from Alan :)
A bunch of previews and articles atleast!

DarthSoth
03-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Its kind of hard to stay hyped for one game for 4 years. hahaha. :p

Pretty much that.