PDA

View Full Version : Shadows of the Empire

Tussell
01-17-2010, 09:03 PM
I just found this game at a local Disc Replay and I figured I had to pick it up! It's the best Star Wars game I've ever played. I got it extremely cheap as well, a whopping $1.99.

I finally got my N64 hooked up to my HDTV after hours of trying to get it to work, I guess all you have to do is push the cartridge towards the back of the system a little bit before you turn the system on.

Anywho, I'm at the first level (Battle of Hoth) and it's proving nearly impossible even on medium difficulty. I don't know how I did this as a little kid! I must have been a fucking prodigy!

Anywho, anyone else got this game? If so, what's your best times for each level and such?

iBlessing 09
01-17-2010, 09:10 PM
I recently got this game and cannot do it either, I fail at it now :(

Don't really know my times because I haven't played it much :p

PointPlaceWI
02-17-2010, 11:21 PM
I know this is a really old topic but I just want to say this is my favorite N64 game ever. I never bought this game when I was younger and now I'm regretting it because I'm too lazy to eBay and none of the play-n-trades near me carry it because it wasn't a very popular game. I really want it though... :(

TESTUBE BABY 82
04-03-2010, 09:40 AM
this game was awesome probably the best star wars game out there ever.good find

Mitsuo Excel
05-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Just popped this in the other day and man it's kind of hard. I'm so use to recoverable health.

TVthePunisher
06-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Wow do I remember this game so much...I used to not be able to beat it but I finally got all the way through it on medium! That was awhile ago...I tell ya, it gets HARD later on (there's this trainish level if I remember and there's an android that can like just about instantly kill you as a boss fight).