PDA

View Full Version : Character Bonus (Mos Eisley)

hailstorm
03-06-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm inching closer to finishing up the game. Currently around 75%. I've had several goes now on the character bonus mos eisley. The most I've managed to get is about 750k. Anyone got any tips for completing this?

Tron
03-06-2007, 03:07 PM
turn on the multipliers

hailstorm
03-06-2007, 04:03 PM
ah yes. thats what I thought. I played all last night to get enough money to buy the multiplyer only to find they can't be used in the character bonus levels.

BIGRIPS420
03-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Use Greedo, he is fast and powerul enough. I found that the best way is to run in large circles making sure that the items and people respawn before you go back.

Cyrex
03-06-2007, 11:24 PM
what you do it keep hitting X and run around in an area where you keep getting attacked by guards, when you kill them run over them and you get a heart and then just keep killing them and them get the boxes when they spawn other than that you will just get lucky once like i did

bdg7884
03-07-2007, 03:03 AM
Two words... Han Solo! HE is the shit in character bonus!

FragEmAndSmile
03-07-2007, 01:35 PM
I used Greedo in all my character bonus rounds. I just kept running and shooting. If you can find a spawn point where they keep comming at you, you can shoot em and collect what they drop. Won't take long at all that way.

hailstorm
03-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the replies. I got it in the end on all of the bonus levels. Trick was to use Greedo and just keep on doing a circuit blowing up the shiny objects which contain purple studs. That and invincability :D

Walcherina
03-27-2007, 08:37 PM
The key to these are the shiny objects

luggs69
04-11-2007, 11:02 AM
the way i did it was to turn the multipliers on even tho the 2x 4x 6x 8x extra did work and used greedo he is by far the quickest and best character to use i then went on to use him on the free play mode to collect all lego studs for true jedi.

IIIDAMAGE
04-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm inching closer to finishing up the game. Currently around 75%. I've had several goes now on the character bonus mos eisley. The most I've managed to get is about 750k. Anyone got any tips for completing this?

I dont understand what the object is to beat to this character bonus level, im running around crossing bridges. So do i need to collect a certain amount of coins in 5 min in order to complete it???

Mr Arrow
04-27-2007, 01:51 PM
the way i did it was to turn the multipliers on even tho the 2x 4x 6x 8x extra did work and used greedo he is by far the quickest and best character to use i then went on to use him on the free play mode to collect all lego studs for true jedi.

HELP....I have the x2 multiplier unlocked and paid for, but I CAN NOT turn it on in the Episode Bonus Levels....wtf

I can turn it on for everything else but it will not allow me to turn it on for the Bonus missions.

Any advice....?

lostmotiv
05-09-2007, 04:48 AM
ya the multiplier's can't be used in the bonus levels, i dont know how everyone else is saying they used them. The trick that worked for me was greedo and just using bombs on the shiny objects they give lots of studs and respawn pretty quickly.