PDA

View Full Version : Uggh, I cant get to the top of La Bourse

kywildcats7
01-18-2010, 10:29 PM
This is next to the Palais Royal. I see the yellow lights that I guess guide you, I get up the ladder, then have no idea where to jump to next. Apparently, there is a scenic spot up there. Any help?

kywildcats7
01-19-2010, 09:29 PM
any help here? I saw someone post about this in the freeplay thread. I guess I should have put this there, but didn't notice it. Anyway, it mentions "ladders" which is multiple, has me confused.

So far, I have climbed the drain pipe, shimmy over the ledge, drop to the last platform, do sprint jump to scaffolding, then climp up the one ladder I see. Now I am standing on another scaffolding and have no idea where to go from here. I see another scaffolding above me, but can't figure how to jump up to.

Cyanack
01-19-2010, 09:42 PM
im stuck on this too, except i climb up the pipe, drop to the ledges below, and cant seem to sprint jump to the ladder. how do you do it?

edit: ah ha, got it. when you climb up the first ladder, you can just jump to the plank above you. you can then just do a running jump to the roof and there you have it:woop:

kywildcats7
01-19-2010, 10:12 PM
yup, I also just got it, I didnt notice a plank to jump up to, so I did another sprint jump to the scaffolding above thenn sprint jump again to ledge and pull up to roof.

Sinister5
01-20-2010, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the tips!

Aragorn
01-23-2010, 07:34 PM
I was stuck there for a while too.

I have now put a video on you tube showing the way up to the roof.

Hope this helps.

You Tube - The Saboteur - La Bourse Scenic Spot