PDA

View Full Version : ANyone need xbox live bff's?

McKaystyles
01-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Hey, Just recently got live back 100% of the time ( was using sporadic wireless). SO now I have Comcast directly hooked up to the xbox I want to get a party together of people to play mw2, lfd2 and other randoms with. We can compare games and see what we canh play together… just some cool people who are competitive, but not dick heads, funny and sometimes like to drink beer or relax while playing 360… add me of your like that, we should be a new party

Sorry if in wrong section, know these is a boosting section or something like that but im specifically looking for cool people to chill on live with for more then just boosting and cheevos… but just playing partners in general… if anyone is down… add me, mckaystyles. So basically looking for a group of friends for live.

Manic Ado
01-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Hey lets be friends:

GT : ManicAdo

Retom7
01-19-2010, 04:12 PM
I love to have a good time while playing these games. Joke around in the lobbies, make fun of stupid clans, mute little kids, etc etc. As long as you can put up with frequent, "That's fucking bullshit!" then I'm your man! Add me,

GT - Retom7

McKaystyles
01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
sounds good dude! add me on LIVE or ill try to add you when i get home tonight

The Ultrafiend
01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
I hardly ever play multiplayer but I'm tons of fun to just chat about random shit with. ;)

RetroHolo
01-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Beer! :drunk

Sorry, i'll...i'll just get my...erm...coat! Again, sorry. :p

Although if you ever catch me with a beer, i'm quite the conversationalist. I am however very quiet without!

McKaystyles
01-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Lol, you guys all sound bad ass and ill add you tonight.. For the most part I tend to drink on some nights or smoke so when I play I can go from generally quite with mild symptoms of “ got to be fing kidding me, that b.s.!” to just talking shit and cracking jokes, should be good times dudesJ!

Retom7
01-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Sounds like my kind of Xbox BFF! I've been playing Borderlands and MW2 more than anything else these days. I am usually quiet when I play LATE at night because my girlfriend will be sleeping. I sneak down to play when she falls asleep, lol. However, days off and other times I get to play, I rock the house.

Add me because I'm terrible about remembering to add people, lol.

McKaystyles
01-19-2010, 05:43 PM
ha! will do'!
And I usually have to keep it low past a certain hours on weekdays, my girlfriend will wake up and her punishment will be making me play LBP with her instead of what ever I like. I got borderlands, but not the new dlc… I need to get the new dlc to get the new cheevos, I have all the other cheevos.

Volzagia
01-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Add me If you want sounds like a laugh :D

luckyluke02
01-19-2010, 06:38 PM
yeah sounds good add me on xbox and ps if you want luckyluke02 on both :)
i hope you dont drink bud because that is not a beer and is like water one of the best american beers is amber bock mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

DarkTharen
01-19-2010, 06:50 PM
I am not flaming anyone but what is BFF? Back when I was in Highschool it was Best Friends Forever and usually you would only hear the girls saying things like that?!

McKaystyles
01-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I drink coors , guinsess, Leiny's, 312 and blue moon. Mostly Coors light.

occasional smoke... my roomates love that isht.

( clan name totsally debatable, if plausible) and just laugh n shit… you know you wana a bff Dark Tharan

MisaaAmane
01-19-2010, 07:11 PM
lawl, I don't play a whole lot of shooters on xbox, mostly pc,
but I like the beer idea xD
so if you want to play anything else I have, then be my guest (:

McKaystyles
01-19-2010, 07:23 PM
illadd you all and we'll sort:)

MattDB87
01-19-2010, 08:27 PM
I am not flaming anyone but what is BFF? Back when I was in Highschool it was Best Friends Forever and usually you would only hear the girls saying things like that?!

bff still means best friends forever. Guys can say it, its no big deal.

The Ultrafiend
01-20-2010, 04:55 AM
bff still means best friends forever. Guys can say it, its no big deal.

No no no, when GUYS say it, it means 'Best Fucking Friend'.

Now it's okay, see? Jesus guys. If we're all gonna party together, you need to get this shit right.

Manic Ado
01-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Woooooooo :D xD go you.

Ag3nt D4rk
01-20-2010, 02:26 PM
when GUYS say it, it means 'Best Fucking Friend'.

I was just gonna post that in then I saw you beat me to it :P
But yeah, sounds better that way!

McKaystyles, add me on XBL and when I start playing on a regular basis we can chillax with a few coldies killing some enemies :) I usually play CoD4, W@W, Halo 3 and I haven't started MW2 yet online but I am looking forward too it! Pretty much any game that involves killing and enjoyment.

McKaystyles
01-20-2010, 03:19 PM
lmao,
If any of you dudes didn’t get my friend request it means your name was a serious pain in the ass to put in to request a friendship so can you add me instead? Thanks dudes

And sounds good dark!

Ag3nt D4rk
01-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Alright then, I added you through xbox.com

I dunno how long it will be till I get some Gold but hopefully soon, I need to get back into the action :P

Retom7
01-20-2010, 05:24 PM
Got your friend request. Woohoo! Now I have more friends! I just wish I had more time! Actually, I rarely send game playing requests these days, but I'll keep an eye out for you. Do the same for me, I'm always game. With 80-something games in the library, I'm game for just about anything.

McKaystyles
01-20-2010, 05:38 PM
sounds awesome guys:)!

rf0t0
01-21-2010, 06:20 AM
In the infamous words of George Lopez "Mas Puto". Anyways i don't like drinking and playing at the same time, my reaction time is affected and last time i went like 3-47 for like 7 games straight till i passed out. but then again i'm an alcoholic and i don't do the causal beer or two.

:drunk

Ryan2099
01-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Add me if you want. I am usually drinking something when I play.

specVjavi
01-21-2010, 09:16 AM
Feel free to add me if you want. I play tons of MW2, and also enjoy drinking while playing. Blue Moon is one of my favorites.

McKaystyles
01-21-2010, 02:54 PM
sounds dude guys, ill add! ad me if you have a chance too as im not getting on till later :)

Retom7
01-21-2010, 06:59 PM
i agree with you on shooters, shooters are meant for a pc, the only reason however why i play them on the box is because computer gaming is so freakin expensive to keep your tower up to date, but yea id love to la whatever really ill add you

I used to think that way, but idk, something clicked with it. I think the problem with computer shooters, while I LOOOOOVE them in solo, multiplayer, I always get myself destroyed, lol. I found console shooters to be more competitive for me and better fun overall.

Nothing beats the graphics and control you have on the PC, but you're also correct that keeping up to date is an expensive ordeal. My PC is crap, and I don't have the money to get it going again. One of these days.

Retom7
01-21-2010, 07:02 PM
I played with McKay last night on MW2 for two games (3 technically, but the first we were on opposing teams). Had a good time and NOT annoying on the mic, so +1 for playing with him.

On a side note - I stuck a dude and killed 4 others with symtex grenades that last game... STICKY BOMB!

McKaystyles
01-21-2010, 07:12 PM
I played with McKay last night on MW2 for two games (3 technically, but the first we were on opposing teams). Had a good time and NOT annoying on the mic, so +1 for playing with him.

On a side note - I stuck a dude and killed 4 others with symtex grenades that last game... STICKY BOMB!
lol, thanks for the good reviews dude! Im not all that brash unless something stupid happens. I like to keep in mind other people can hear me as well as don’t say anything unless its going to be good J you were cool as well my friend, lets play more tonight

I need to play with symtax more… I played some clan called “furry” and I had the best game ever fallowed by them making bitches out of me and my team… but for the first half of the game… they called my daddy

gj on the cuatro kill

NawtyCawty
01-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Well I often play Texas Hold 'Em online when I am drunk, does that qualify? And I am a 'ahem' mature gamer, not some whiney little fuckwit. :)