PDA

View Full Version : Molneze's back AGAIN!!

Molneze3
01-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Well guys i'm finally back... again. Back from my 4 month long deployement, with not very many games to play and no xbox live! I just wanted a public forum to back up any gamesaving allegations again just like last time i deployed. I was able to play some games again, but not connect to live in the desert (of course, all it is, is sand over there!). So i did finish and or beat some games and i won't have dates next to my achieves. But i made sure to play and complete easy games, like Ice Age, Terminator, GI Joe, Madden '10, a few of the basketball games, COD:MW2 and a few others. But you will be able to note that i didn't get 1 online achieve in those games or haven't for the last 130 days & haven't been online since Sep 1st 2009.
But i'm back now and going to be getting all those online achieves i missed out on, not to mention all the good games that i missed out on. I spent a grip of my deployment money on games and the wife and i will be tearing up some; COD:MW2, Lego: Rock Band, Guitar Hero 5, Army of 2 sequal, Forza 3, NFS:Shift, Wet, IL2 Sturmovick (or however you say it), LFD2, MX vs ATV: REflex, & NBA2k10... and can't forget HALO:ODST!
If you did, thanks for keeping me on your friends list while i was gone, with my gamertag collecting dust. But i'm back now and ready to get it on... And play some games :)
I'll be on in a day or so, still getting used to being back in the states and hanging out with the wife and kids.
later guyz.

Retom7
01-19-2010, 09:08 PM
First, thank you for serving our country and welcome back!

Second, welcome back to live :)

Man in Black
01-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Well, first of all - Welcome back and God Bless you for what you do!

Second, you can't be all bad if you're a Dolphin fan:woop:

Rocket
01-22-2010, 04:15 PM
It'a bout damn time you got back! I was wondering how much longer the 4 months was going to take!

Capn Doug
01-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Welcome back. I am Canadian but I still respect what you do. Glad you got back safely.

Molneze3
03-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Ha...thanks guys. Now if I could just find more time to play all these games I bought. Days need to be extended to 30+ hours now.

DeekBoy
03-04-2010, 08:36 PM
glad that you made it back safely!!

if you need anyone to help you out with ODST firefight dont hesitate to ask. i got all my achieves and enjoyed it so i can help too!!! also MW2 i can help with.