PDA

View Full Version : For All Those Not Unlocking the 'Road Most Traveled' Achievement...

Fully Avenged
01-20-2010, 02:00 PM
In addition to completing the game to unlock the Hypersphere, you also need to complete 'The Adventure' by Angels & Airwaves. This unlocks the 'Wormhole' Venue. Once this is unlocked, your achievement should pop. :)

Also, please note you don't actually need to complete the challenge for the Venue to unlock. You just need to play the song. :)

EDIT - 'The Adventure' can be found in the 'La Luz De Madrid' venue.

Stufin135
01-20-2010, 02:48 PM
It's nice of you to post this, but did you really need to post it twice? Also when I had troubles with this achievement I used the search function and found the right answer straight away.

Fully Avenged
01-20-2010, 03:01 PM
It's nice of you to post this, but did you really need to post it twice? Also when I had troubles with this achievement I used the search function and found the right answer straight away.

Firstly, check the other post of this Thread. You'll find the double-posting was an accident on my behalf.

Second, everyone is not you, Stufin. You have a little over 2,000 posts and therefore have used these Forums extensively, Band Hero is a PG game, which leads me to believe that a good few people using this Forum for the achievements may be rather young, and inexperienced at using the 360A Forums. I'm willing to bet most don't know how to use the Search function properly, or that one even exists, for that matter.

The double-post accident, I can understand, but really, whether you can find the answer or not using a Search option is irrelevant. If that were the case, most guides and posts on these Forums would be irrelevant, as I could simply search 'Google' for my answer instead, correct?

This post is simply here for people who cannot/do not use the Search function. I don't see the harm it's causing, personally.

Stufin135
01-20-2010, 05:11 PM
First of all, my post about the double post was a joke, get over it it's not important.

Second of all what I was trying to say with the search part is, it's not a discussion thread, so people won't keep talking about it and keep it on the front page, it will be a thread that will drop of the first page. Therefore meaning that after a while people will need to search for it.

This post needs to be put in the achievement guide as it isn't mentioned there and needs to be.

Oh and just because I have a high post count means nothing. People who have used any forums ever know there is a search function, anyone with a mind knows that you search for an answer and don't expect it to come to you. My post was more about that it should be in the achievement guide then in a seprate thread because that will be the first place people look.

Fully Avenged
01-20-2010, 06:45 PM
First of all, my post about the double post was a joke, get over it it's not important.

Second of all what I was trying to say with the search part is, it's not a discussion thread, so people won't keep talking about it and keep it on the front page, it will be a thread that will drop of the first page. Therefore meaning that after a while people will need to search for it.

This post needs to be put in the achievement guide as it isn't mentioned there and needs to be.

Oh and just because I have a high post count means nothing. People who have used any forums ever know there is a search function, anyone with a mind knows that you search for an answer and don't expect it to come to you. My post was more about that it should be in the achievement guide then in a seprate thread because that will be the first place people look.

Excuse me for missing your joke, I saw no indication it was intended as such, and sarcasm is hard to grasp over the internet.

Also, it is posted in the Achievement Guide, I posted it there also. However, it is here for reference until the OP of the Achievement Guide includes it. Seemed wise to me.

Andrew14man
05-06-2010, 11:05 PM
THANKS! I was getting frustrated!

KieranM
08-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Me too, I thought it was a glitch.

GuitarGuruXXX
08-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Stuffin=douche

Thanks for THIS thread. I was almost ready to start a new career. Appreciate it!

SirCarlox1511
08-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Thanks a lot! You saved my day :D

chronovore
12-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Excuse me for missing your joke, I saw no indication it was intended as such, and sarcasm is hard to grasp over the internet.

Also, it is posted in the Achievement Guide, I posted it there also. However, it is here for reference until the OP of the Achievement Guide includes it. Seemed wise to me.

Thanks for making this thread, double-post or not. I was thinking I'd have to delete my data and start a new career after completing all the other goals. What a relief; I played it and it popped immediately.

Cilinder
06-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Thanks i was worried.