PDA

View Full Version : Easy gold without shield or boost chieve

DwayneDays
01-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Just buy the spread shot guy for 800 coins go into level 1-3 stand in the corner and destroy the enemies, after you receive a few powerups they wont be able to get close to you and youll be 15g richer

PolaSoup
01-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the tip, the cheevs seems fairly generous in this game.

But then again I have only had the game about an hour -.-'

operation remie
01-20-2010, 09:07 PM
i also used the spread guy and went to level 1-1 in the first mission on io. as long as you don't get hit until late in the game, you can get over 20k. i got about 25k without shields and sprint.

nfntjy
01-21-2010, 01:03 AM
i also used the spread guy and went to level 1-1 in the first mission on io. as long as you don't get hit until late in the game, you can get over 20k. i got about 25k without shields and sprint.

this is much easier than OP's method I think.

I got the achievement using OP's method and it took about 15 tries. If you want to do it that way anyway, go to the bottom right corner. This way your thumb is pushing up and to the left (about the same direction it points when you're holding the controller).

When the enemies come in a square pattern (or anytime there are a lot of them) I would waggle the stick slightly. This seemed to keep fewer enemies from breaking through and causing damage. Anybody know if using this method along with dashing is an easy 400 multiplier?

If you use Remie's method, just make sure you let the enemies get fairly close before you kill them so that your multiplier goes up. I got gold on the first try without dashing/shielding.

DwayneDays
01-21-2010, 01:05 AM
took you 15 tries? word

nfntjy
01-21-2010, 01:14 AM
took you 15 tries? word

i know, i know, i suck :P

I got to 900k 5 or 6 times, then got killed. Really pissed me off.

The time I got over 1mil, I had only been hit once in the first wave after using the laser, and that's what put me over. All the other times I had been hit twice.

Still a good method though, thanks :D

EDIT: I also racked up a pretty good bit of coins on all those tries!

wheresurh3ad
01-21-2010, 09:15 PM
I am standing in the top left corner but i keep gettting damaged here and there and die way before the 600k mark. Am i doing something wrong?

ThingontheFloor
01-21-2010, 09:35 PM
I am standing in the top left corner but i keep gettting damaged here and there and die way before the 600k mark. Am i doing something wrong?

The spawning of the enemies is a bit random and depending on your power ups, you may not be able to defend yourself from everything. If you're unable to stand in one place and take all the hits, when you see a large group coming at you, try to quickly move to another corner while still shooting to avoid getting hit too much. But otherwise, standing still in one corner will eventually work, it just takes a little bit of luck. Try the bottom left corner, that worked best for me.

Zee
01-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Actually, the easiest way is going to the first enemy base mission. Just run into the 4 guys than spawn and kill them as close as possable, then destroy the base. instant gold medal.

Rath552
02-01-2010, 04:57 AM
The easiest way is to buy the high risk guy and use him on the first level, he kills enemies in one shot, and every kill is a guarenteed multiplier boost no matter what distance, he dies in one hit though but he can be pretty usefull for getting high scores if you use him right.