PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Jeanne

alex555
01-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi I really want to go through the game as Jeanne once I get all the achievements, but 2 of 3 methods are really annoying, get 1 million halos and use the telephone or get platinum on all verses of all chapters O.o ! Anyway I read there was another method by unlocking the Eternal Marionette, and I think it looks way easier than the previous methods. Can someone explain me how do I unlock this Eternal Marionette to get Jeanne? ;)

SuperflyForever
01-20-2010, 06:53 PM
You unlock Jeanne by getting Platinum on every chapter on Normal or higher. And the Immortal Marrionette would make it a little harder since it halves your combo points.

Also, you don't need to get Platinum on every verse to Platinum the chapter, just reach a majority amount.

P.S. The Marrionette is earned by completing Very Easy/Easy then buying it.

Amazing69
01-20-2010, 06:59 PM
The 1 million is super super easy use the Train trick and get 200,000 takes less than 20 minutes buy Selene's Light and Gaze of Despair then go to chapter 7 Boss Fight and use Durga spam with Y your hands and you will have 1 Million in less than 6 minutes. Personally my best time is 3:45 so is a fast fight.