PDA

View Full Version : S Ranking, Multiple Playthroughs, and TCAF Pilot's Commendation

DUBBLEUP
01-21-2010, 02:54 PM
If I'm understanding this correctly you need all medals and an S ranking in all missions to finally receive the TCAF Pilot's Commendation achv. Right now I'm starting my 2nd playthrough on hard. I'm going to work towards getting an S ranking on all missions this time around. Now i'm obviously not going to get the gigaton ahcv for quite awhile which means i'm not going to recieve the TCAF Pilot's Commendation achv for awhile either. So therefore will I have to get an S ranking on all missions during my very last playthrough for this to count? Or can I do it now, on my 2nd playthrough, and not worry about it ever again until those achvs unlock?

HighHawk1
01-28-2010, 09:40 PM
First of all, the TCAF Pilot's Commendation is unlocked by unlocking all other achievements.

You do not need S Rank in every mission.

However for some of the other achievements to be unlocked you do require S Ranks in particular missions. These are mostly outlined in the guide.

This can be done on any playthrough of the game, but I would recommend doing them on Hard for your second or third playthrough when your comfortable with the game and have some good weapons.

That will then just leave you to grind out the kill achievements on easy with the best weapons unlocked.

DUBBLEUP
01-29-2010, 12:58 AM
Perfect!
Thanks for the reply. Glad I hunted you down :)