PDA

View Full Version : Super Slugger Help!

RoB RuLeZ
03-07-2007, 03:35 AM
I followed everything the guide says to do and everytime I bunt and either miss the pitches and strikeout or get a hit to outfield and get out, very rarely I get a homerun. I changed every player's stats on the opposite team and every players on my team (Yankees). I must be doing something wrong because I rarely get a homerun! Someone please help me out! Thanks alot in advance.

soflyinMS
03-08-2007, 04:11 AM
try swinging the bat.

Turbo VDuB 44
07-05-2007, 04:29 AM
try swinging the bat.

LMAO...it's an easy ass game....play one game and it's yours...don't be an achievement bitch

Fabio360
12-18-2007, 02:14 AM
when the pitcher throws the ball u should see if it's going to be a ball or a strike, only try to bunt if it's going into the strike zone...
i did it by swinging the bat normally, but it also worked with bunting, u just should be a little more patient on the bat...
a good tip is keeping ur "batter's eye" in the middle and waiting for the pitcher with the lowed stats to throw the ball there ( small white circles appear in the zone before the pitcher throws), when u swing these bals it's A LOT easier to home run...
the way the guide describes w/ cheats makes it very easy to do... I homered 5 times w/ Randy Johnson (yankees pitcher)...
try playing on pirates field...
that's all the tips I can give u

g0d53nd
12-18-2007, 10:36 AM
im going to have to agree the bunting, on average (with all stats up and cheat on) i got 2 hr's to about 10 bunts.. so i just said F it. and did the following

1. played with yankes with all stats up
2. Played against the mariners with all pitchers stats down
3. Swung until atleast 3 of my guys hit a home run
4. Kept bunting (sense you get base hits almost everytime) until the 3 guys i hit a home run with were next.. tried to get another
5. repeat

thats all i did and got it by the 5th inning.

KILLING5PR33
02-17-2008, 03:25 AM
I followed everything the guide says to do and everytime I bunt and either miss the pitches and strikeout or get a hit to outfield and get out, very rarely I get a homerun. I changed every player's stats on the opposite team and every players on my team (Yankees). I must be doing something wrong because I rarely get a homerun! Someone please help me out! Thanks alot in advance.

Ok dude pick the new york yankees and boost your starting 9 and on the other team substitute there lineup and have the pitchers bat and put the worst pitcher they have to start......... u should get it easily......

ACHV Whore !
04-02-2008, 06:19 PM
I Really Need The Super Slugger Achv.

Help Me ASAP !

Pn, OR Fr Me, Hurry !

I Have Tried Every Trick In The Book !

Im Going Crazy Please Help Me !

JC
07-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the tips, this achievement is annoying me...