PDA

View Full Version : Alfheim challenge 10 chapter 5 Hard Help Needed!!

Carelesschris69
01-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Im on my second play through of the game now playing on hard and getting all heart pieces magic pieces etc and doing the challenges and have come to a challenge that seems impossible :S Its number 10 on Chapter 5 and its a stay in the air challenge for 30 seconds. Now I've done 1 before where there were flying enemies you whip to and double jump up but this one is completly different and i can't find any help for it anywhere :( Theres just one enemy and its one of the running beast type ones (not sure the exact name) but its a ground enemy and only one of them and you have to stay in air for 30 seconds but you can't because you can't keep whip jumping off him so I don't get it :S Has anyone else done this one it just seems impossible :S Please help I can't carry on til i do this one :S

Gor1lla
01-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Try to hop on him, double jump while on its back (if possible, if not double jump from the ground), transform into the...raven?, land on his back and try to jump again.

Easy way: Change the difficulty to normal

Carelesschris69
01-21-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm trying the way you suggested but its almost impossible to land on him and he keeps moving to much and when your low flying he jumps up and bites you :S Is the challenge different on normal? Any easier way to do it on hard? If I can't do it i'll just have to go back to this one later on normal like you said. I thought maybe this one was a glitch or something cause it just doesn't seem possible and i can't find any videos of anyone doing this challenge anywhere :S

Gor1lla
01-21-2010, 08:27 PM
There are many flying angels on normal^^ (the faces)

Carelesschris69
01-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Has anyone done this on hard? or know of any videos showing how to do this as i can't find anyway to do it :S I don't wanna give up and do normal lol

Suki
01-21-2010, 09:39 PM
i think its almost impossible on hard the monsters are just to hard try it on normal then there are only a few tough ones.

Th3 Ninja
01-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Hi everyone!

I found another way to do it! The only thing you need to do is do damage to the Fearless till the armor wears off (he will still have about 15% of his life), and then use the Khulsedra method to go as high as posible. And that's it, you just need to be able to stay in the air as long as the challenge asks for using raven or the scarborough fair that was said before.

I hope it helps, ^_^!

sleepymexican45
01-27-2010, 09:46 AM
I would just skip it, and do it normal another time. That's what I'm doin cos some of them are just ridiculous.