PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Everyone

King Hated
01-22-2010, 05:35 AM
What's going on peoples? I'm new here, just stopping by to say hi. I'm currently playing dead rising. After that I'll be going on a call of duty kick, got classic, part 2,3,4 and 5. Wanna get all the achievements maxed out.

Steve50013
01-22-2010, 06:57 AM
What's going on peoples? I'm new here, just stopping by to say hi. I'm currently playing dead rising. After that I'll be going on a call of duty kick, got classic, part 2,3,4 and 5. Wanna get all the achievements maxed out.

Welcome to the site. At first I thought this was my intro was back in the day... (When I was the only one who used Howdy). As for the call of duty 100% good luck. I'm working on the same, the things that should keep you from moving forward with it are ranks in CoD 3 and Prestige in CoD W@W

CycloKyle
01-22-2010, 11:16 AM

Welcome to x360a :). Good luck with all the COD achievements, it'll be a hell of a ride :P.

NightUlf
01-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Hello and welcome to x360a, hope you like it here.
And good luck with the cheevos. :uzi:

Man in Black
01-22-2010, 03:23 PM
Good luck with those achievements! I wish I was man enough to get all those... but sadly I'd have a better chance winning a date with Hayden Panettiere:woop: